Windows 10: ALL WINDOWS 10 APPS CRASH AT THE START!!!even after following steps and reseting the pc 4...

Discus and support ALL WINDOWS 10 APPS CRASH AT THE START!!!even after following steps and reseting the pc 4... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; everything isclear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by xx_moha_21, Nov 6, 2020.

1. ALL WINDOWS 10 APPS CRASH AT THE START!!!even after following steps and reseting the pc 4...

everything isclear

:)

xx_moha_21, Nov 6, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Nov 6, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2020
  4. ALL WINDOWS 10 APPS CRASH AT THE START!!!even after following steps and reseting the pc 4...

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

ALL WINDOWS 10 APPS CRASH AT THE START!!!even after following steps and reseting the pc 4...

1. ALL WINDOWS 10 APPS CRASH AT THE START!!!even after following steps and reseting the pc 4... - Similar Threads - APPS CRASH START

2. all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update: I used windows 11 but after update the windows apps are not working so i install windows 10 but i face the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-on-windows-10-are-crashing-after-update/9e8219e7-51a3-4023-a4c2-736ea6e2315c
  3. all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    all apps on windows 10 are crashing after update: I used windows 11 but after update the windows apps are not working so i install windows 10 but i face the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-on-windows-10-are-crashing-after-update/9e8219e7-51a3-4023-a4c2-736ea6e2315c
  4. Unable to Activate of Flight Simulator Gold on Widows 10 after following all steps.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Activate of Flight Simulator Gold on Widows 10 after following all steps.: I have tried all the methods to activate my FSX even though it said I had activated it. At the start it comes up with 1-80004005 and then stops after 30 Min. Twice been with Microsoft on the phone but people I talked to about the problem did not help and frankly had no idea...
  5. I can't install the W10 20H2 update even after following ALL troubleshooting steps!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install the W10 20H2 update even after following ALL troubleshooting steps!!!: I am totally unable to install the W10 20H2 feature update. I've been trying now for several weeks and appear to have exhausted all troubleshooting steps, so now I'm here rather desperately hoping someone might have a solution? Update error code is the typical 0xc1900101...
  6. Mouse cursor keeps freezing in Windows 10 even after following several steps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor keeps freezing in Windows 10 even after following several steps: Cursor keeps freezing intermittently even after: -- Updating the mouse driver Windows says that the driver is already updated -- Testing if there are new Windows 10 updates there aren't -- Unplugging and plugging the mouse from USB -- Using a different USB port --...
  7. Xbox app crashes after a Windows 10 reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox app crashes after a Windows 10 reset: I recently "reset" my Windows 10 machine. I left my data but had to reinstall all apps. I have an SSD as the main C:/ drive and an m.2 drive I'm using as the E:/ drive. After the reset I installed the Xbox app, I am a GamePass for PC subscriber so my intention was to...
  8. Games keep crashing even after full PC reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Games keep crashing even after full PC reset: Hello all I am very very desparate. So the problem is: I play games and then there are randomly two upcoming problems: 1. Option: The screen turns grey and I have to do an emergency Shutdown. 2. Option: The screen gets black but I can still hear the conversations and...
  9. after a crash startup apps will not start at all

after a crash startup apps will not start at all: After i was attempting to select multiple images in a folder with ctrl+click my computer crashed and now the apps that are listed as startup apps will absolutely not start at all. These include steam and icue which i have tried downloading the installers and reinstalling but...
  10. Windows 10 Reset Following crash - Wouldn't reboot

Windows 10 Reset Following crash - Wouldn't reboot: This morning, I was working and then my Laptop crashed, full on dead. When i finally got it to reboot, i kept getting error messages after it was trying to Diagnose the system and my options were to keep restarting (which I did about 10 times) and getting the same error...