Windows 10: All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware????

Discus and support All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware???? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My desktop seems to be failing. It all started last month when I would get occasional green screen of death, using any app.So, for my testing, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Coreysan, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Coreysan Win User

All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware????

My desktop seems to be failing. It all started last month when I would get occasional green screen of death, using any app.So, for my testing, I disconnected all data drives, and just left the video card in, no other peripherals.I reformatted the C Drive, and installed a fresh instance of Windows 10, and nothing else. PROBLEM: Every command, every left and right click, every dropdown is delayed by 10-15 seconds.It all works eventually, but there's this bizarre delayed response. Do you think this is a software issue, or hardware related? My system worked great for 3 years, but in the last month

:)

Coreysan, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware???? :)

Naki, Dec 5, 2022
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 5, 2022
  4. CB27 Win User

15 second initial delay before navigating network shares

Hi all

So I have 9 shares on a Windows 10 Pro PC.
    When I try and connect to one of the shares from another Windows 10 PC, there's always a 15 second delay after the shares have been listed, before I can select one of them to open.

As I need to do this quite frequently from different machines, it gets a bit annoying after a while.

I also have a Win7 machine with shares and there's never a delay opening any of those.

It's been like this since as long as I can remember with the early Win10 versions through til 21H1 (Build 19043.1165) now.

I've tried searching high and low but couldn't find any mention of a similar issue anywhere.

Any ideas what I should look into to try and get to the bottom of this?

CB27, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

1. All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware???? - Similar Threads - commands are delayed

2. All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware????: My desktop seems to be failing. It all started last month when I would get occasional green screen of death, using any app.So, for my testing, I disconnected all data drives, and just left the video card in, no other peripherals.I reformatted the C Drive, and installed a...
  3. All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware????

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All Windows 10 commands are delayed 15 seconds. Software or Hardware????: My desktop seems to be failing. It all started last month when I would get occasional green screen of death, using any app.So, for my testing, I disconnected all data drives, and just left the video card in, no other peripherals.I reformatted the C Drive, and installed a...
  4. Windows 10 Software/Hardware Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Software/Hardware Problems: Hello I had a problem where the PC just randomly "deleted" (well, idk how to phrase it) everything besides apps. I solved this issue using this https://appuals.com/temporary-profile-issues-in-windows-10/ (Solution 2) However, some problems persist, such as whenever I...
  5. Delayed startup of second monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Delayed startup of second monitor: This is a weird one I think. My PC is setup to run with two monitors - a BenQ PD2700U and Samsung Syncmaster 2693HM. Until recently both started up at the same time. For the last couple of weeks the Samsung one doesn't start up till about 2 hours after the BenQ. I have...
  6. Does omnipage 15 software compatible with Windows 10

Does omnipage 15 software compatible with Windows 10: I have omnipage 15 which I could easily manipulate with my old computer. Is omnipage 15 software compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-omnipage-15-software-compatible-with-windows/da152a43-e405-4a19-82fa-cdac7c3fd108
  7. Hardware Or software

Hardware Or software: Hello guys I have an hcl laptop and it had been working fine until today . when I press some buttons on my laptop I don't know which buttons they are, it is random my laptop continuously beeps and I have to press num lk or ins for five seconds to make it stop . whenever it...
  8. Software/Hardware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software/Hardware: Good Day Can you help me please? I have a Lenovo all in one touchscreen 21inches which I purchased new some years ago it came with Windows 7 which immediately updated when I went on line. I have had some problems with the hardware which Lenovo put right. However in the...
  9. software/hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    software/hardware: my system is running a hp laptop on my new min desktop making it run hot system is a intel product help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/softwarehardware/e82fa7e0-aa77-4164-be6a-edf339026dab
  10. Delay a Scheduled Task for 10 seconds?

in Windows 10 Support
    Delay a Scheduled Task for 10 seconds?: the lowest the Task Scheduler options allow to go is 30 seconds. Any way to get it down to 10? 131226