Windows 10: All Windows 10 games are closing on startup

Discus and support All Windows 10 games are closing on startup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Games like Sea of Thieves, Ark, and Gears 5. All close immediately after the window pops up. Minecraft works for some reason, but nothing else. Has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JuggleMyPickles, Mar 7, 2020.

1. All Windows 10 games are closing on startup

Games like Sea of Thieves, Ark, and Gears 5. All close immediately after the window pops up. Minecraft works for some reason, but nothing else. Has anyone experienced something like this as well? Searching has come up with nothing substantial. I'll provide more details if needed.

:)

JuggleMyPickles, Mar 7, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

All Windows 10 games are closing on startup

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

All Windows 10 games are closing on startup

1. All Windows 10 games are closing on startup - Similar Threads - games are closing

2. All Browsers Close on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All Browsers Close on startup: Whenever I open any browser ANY browser, it closes. I tried Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera GX, They just wont open. I don't get any crash log although when I check the task manager it does show the crash handler is running. It also seems like every time I try to open a browser...
  3. All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Microsoft apps close themselves upon startup: I have already asked this question and have received no success in fixing my issue. Every time I open up any Windows app it closes itself. When I look at task manager it has a leaf next to it saying its suspending this process. I have hard reset my computer and even tried to...
  4. All DirectX12 games crash on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All DirectX12 games crash on startup: I've recently come across this bug while trying to play Sea of Thieves. I had a different crash message, but when I tried to launch another UE4 game PUBG in this case, I had a crash like this. This error message is from Dead by Daylight, of course, but it hasn't worked in...
  5. all close button

in Windows 10 Customization
    all close button: bottom right corner don't have the box to close all windows. The only thing that happens is the notification window pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-close-button/1034b778-0c0d-4186-92d0-7a1f031510d0
  6. Game Not Closing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Not Closing: I was playing GTA SA and suddenly the there was a problem with the textures (They weren't loading). I thought to close the game so I pressed the windows button to get the taskbar. I tried to close it but it wasn't just closing. What I did was i pressed Ctrl+Alt+Delete and...
  7. Shortcuts: Close All Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcuts: Close All Windows: I would like to use either a keyboard or mouse shortcut to accomplish both these things: 1. While computer is on, close all open windows (minimized or not) 2. When I reboot or turn on/off, do not open windows that were on when I shut down. Thank you for any...
  8. Close all Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Close all Tabs: When using a search engine and having the need to return to a previous page, at present I am unable to do so. All I can do is either "Cancel" or "Close all Tabs" . This means I lose the site and have to start all over again. I am using Windows10 64byte. Can anyone tell me how...
  9. close current, not all?

in Browsers and Email
    close current, not all?: If I have multiple tabs open and I click close, it asks me to close all or cancel. Where is the close current tab like IE11? 32670
  10. All windows closing.

in Windows 10 Support
    All windows closing.: I am having an on again off again problem. Here is an example, I open settings and run updates, then I open either google chrome or firefox. Later I check updates and if done I close settings window. Now when I do this it closes all open programs, ie google chrome or firefox....