Windows 10: All Windows 10 games available on Microsoft Store's Package Name

Discus and support All Windows 10 games available on Microsoft Store's Package Name in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a list on MS websites that keeps a list of all the MS package names published from the MS Store? e.g...looking to capture this...I know how... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Etienne Van Rooyen, Jan 20, 2021.

1. All Windows 10 games available on Microsoft Store's Package Name

Is there a list on MS websites that keeps a list of all the MS package names published from the MS Store?

e.g...looking to capture this...I know how to collect the package names on my PC, looking for a full list though.

F46D4000-FD22-4DB4-AC8E-4E1DDDE828FE F46D4000-FD22-4DB4-AC8E-4E1DDDE828FE_10.0.17134.1_neutral_neutral...

InputApp InputApp_1000.17134.1.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy

Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.17134.1.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2...

Microsoft.AccountsControl Microsoft.AccountsControl_10.0.17134.1_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy

Microsoft.AsyncTextService Microsoft.AsyncTextService_10.0.17134.1_neutral__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Microsoft.BioEnrollment Microsoft.BioEnrollment_10.0.17134.1_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy

:)

Etienne Van Rooyen, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Source: MSIX Packaging Tool

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

Download: MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) app | Microsoft Store

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

All Windows 10 games available on Microsoft Store's Package Name

MSIX Packaging Tool for Windows 10 released to the Microsoft Store

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

All Windows 10 games available on Microsoft Store's Package Name

1. All Windows 10 games available on Microsoft Store's Package Name - Similar Threads - games available Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  3. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  4. Microsoft store not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not available: After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft from microsoft store. The store was not there, i searched it too still its not there. What to doPlease help me........
  5. Microsoft store not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not available: After i reseted my pc there was no microsoft store.I reseted my pc because of not opening apps issue after it when i was trying to download minecraft from microsoft store. The store was not there, i searched it too still its not there. What to doPlease help me........
  6. Microsoft store is not available.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store is not available.: Hello, I am not able to see Microsoft store, Feedback hub and similar Microsoft apps. I checked everywhere , tried multiple restarts and updates. No use . Later I checked with the account, I have logged in with my Microsoft account. Also I have tried using local account. This...
  7. List of all available Apps in Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    List of all available Apps in Microsoft Store.: Hi I need a list of all Apps available in Microsoft Store to determine how many Apps we can use from there in our new Autopilot environment to avoid too many legacy SCCM Applications +800 applications. Thanks /Lennart...
  8. No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No available name and game wont open on Microsoft store: I have two problems that I feel must be related. The first one seems to be a common problem that many people have encountered. There is a download titled "No name available" which is unable to be removed, and I cannot get rid of. I have tried the solutions suggested in other...
  9. MSIX Packaging Tool for Windows 10 released to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool for Windows 10 released to the Microsoft Store: We are happy to announce that the official release of the MSIX Packaging Tool is now available from the Microsoft Store. MSIX Packaging Tool enables you to update your existing win32 application packages to the MSIX format. You can run your desktop installers through this...
  10. MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) now available from Microsoft Store: We are happy to announce that MSIX Packaging Tool (Preview) is now available to from the Microsoft Store. MSIX Packaging Tool enables you to update your existing win32 application packages to the MSIX format. You can run your desktop installers through this tool and obtain an...