Windows 10: All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

Discus and support All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this is a difficult question to ask but hopefully will have an answer from anyone here in this forum. I just checked in my gpedit.msc (Local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imcanadian, Feb 6, 2019.

1. All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

I know this is a difficult question to ask but hopefully will have an answer from anyone here in this forum. I just checked in my gpedit.msc (Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 Professional 64-edition and am surprised to see all of my Windows Components are not configured. OK here is the template that I have below:
    Local Computer Policy
    > Computer Configuration
    > Administrative Templates
    > Windows Components
    All Folders inside Windows Components are not configured also with the word beside " No "

Are these normal or have to be configured in Windows Components with more than 80 folders inside Windows Components. Also the same with other Folders under Administrative Templates too. The folders are below:
    Control Panel
    Network
    Printers
    Server
    Start Menu amd Taskbar
    System
    Windows Components
    All Settings
    Hope you can give me the answer about this because I just checked every folder and the same with with " not configured " also the word beside " No " Or leave this as is and that is the way it setup in Local Group Policy Editor.
    Thank you,
    John

:)

imcanadian, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Feb 6, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W1zzard, Feb 6, 2019
  4. All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

1. All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured - Similar Threads - Components Computer Configuration

2. configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    configuration: I need to configure my hidden objects game to my Facebook how do i do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configuration/11ae05f6-8a21-440b-a4d9-bc344dbddf6f
  3. Windows 10 Configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Configuration: I am writing this on a different computer, my Computer I shut down, and for well over an hour just have the message “preparing to configure Windows, don’t turn off computer”… It seems to be stuck, how do I get this to do this configuration ? Its not updating anything and...
  4. Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...

Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...: While updating from W10-1803 to 1809 I received the following error message at 52% of the installation process : " Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation". UNFORTUNATELY, NOTHING...
  5. Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...

Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the...: I have no ideas for my computer because many times and I have no way to solve it and hope somebody can help me. "Windows could not configure one or more system components. To install Windows, restart the computer and then restart the installation" Anyone who has the same...
  6. Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to sync configurations between computers?: Hello, Ihave a laptop and desktop machines running windows 10 I regularly use. As I work I tend to configure more and more stuff (keyboard shortcuts, word autocomplete, default signatures, etc.). Is there a way to sync these settings through the computers? I should...
  7. Configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configuration: How i change the controls of my windows(F1-sleep,F2-Microsoft Edge,F3-Email) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/configuration/2ff73ba0-702a-4696-ac9e-bfa889d7db29
  8. Configuration Windows 10

Configuration Windows 10: Did a fresh start. It rolled my PC back to Windows 8. Now everything is configured for Windows 8 32-bit. When I go to System info, Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 1803. Is there a simple solution to returning to what my PC info has? Also when browsing for answers or...
  9. configuration

configuration: after a w10 update ilost my configuration line in the quick start and get system instead can i put conf back? 82508
  10. Windows startup configuration

Windows startup configuration: I have an issue that I can't solve; I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and everthing installed without problems exept when I start or restart with a usb flash drive inserted, I get "Boot manager is missing". If I remove the flash drive and select Control-Alt-Delete...