Windows 10: All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

Discus and support All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this is a difficult question to ask but hopefully will have an answer from anyone here in this forum. I just checked in my gpedit.msc (Local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imcanadian, Feb 6, 2019.

1. All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

I know this is a difficult question to ask but hopefully will have an answer from anyone here in this forum. I just checked in my gpedit.msc (Local Group Policy Editor in Windows 10 Professional 64-edition and am surprised to see all of my Windows Components are not configured. OK here is the template that I have below:
    Local Computer Policy
    > Computer Configuration
    > Administrative Templates
    > Windows Components
    All Folders inside Windows Components are not configured also with the word beside " No "

Are these normal or have to be configured in Windows Components with more than 80 folders inside Windows Components. Also the same with other Folders under Administrative Templates too. The folders are below:
    Control Panel
    Network
    Printers
    Server
    Start Menu amd Taskbar
    System
    Windows Components
    All Settings
    Hope you can give me the answer about this because I just checked every folder and the same with with " not configured " also the word beside " No " Or leave this as is and that is the way it setup in Local Group Policy Editor.
    Thank you,
    John

:)

imcanadian, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Feb 6, 2019
  3. W1zzard Win User
    W1zzard, Feb 6, 2019
  4. All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding

Hi,

The error message "your computer appears to be correctly configured, but the device or resource(web proxy) is not responding" that you are getting, may have something to do with your profile or with the Windows components of your computer. With that said,
    we will be performing some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this problem. Before we proceed, kindly answer the following:

• When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

In the meantime, we suggest that you download the app troubleshooter on this
    link
    and then run it on the computer.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Charianne Per, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured

1. All Windows Components in Computer Configuration are not configured - Similar Threads - Components Computer Configuration

2. Configuring your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuring your computer: In registry editor add this following key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT called ChangeComputerImage: Right? Now add the administrative tools and inside the key add string value name StandardChangingProcessTypeSnapInUse Component Services, Registry Editor, Services, Performance Monitor,...
  3. Configuring your computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Configuring your computer: In registry editor add this following key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT called ChangeComputerImage: Right? Now add the administrative tools and inside the key add string value name StandardChangingProcessTypeSnapInUse Component Services, Registry Editor, Services, Performance Monitor,...
  4. Configuring your computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows could not configure one or more system components.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows could not configure one or more system components.: I can't update past the 1803 version of windows, It has been months now. I would like to update, I get an error at 60% that says windows could not configure one or more system files. error code in log 0x8007001F...
  6. Windows could not configure one or more system components

in Windows 10 News
    Windows could not configure one or more system components: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you receive an error message, Windows could not configure one or more system components, while installing or upgrading Windows 10, then this post will be able to help you. Some of the users have also reported the following error [...] This post Windows...
  7. Upgrade "Windows could not configure one or more system components"

Upgrade "Windows could not configure one or more system components": I have tried most of the suggested fixes but I'm still unable to upgrade to the new version of windows 10. It downloads all the required updates then it install's almost all of the updates then the message saying "Windows could not configure one or more system components....
  8. windows could not configure one or more components

windows could not configure one or more components: Keep getting this error when windows 10 attempts to update to version 1903. Gets to about 40% complete then stops and displays this error message. Restart the computer and it then simply removes changes made. Tried running trouble shooter as instructed to no avail....
  9. Computer configuration VS user configuration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration: I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [img] 132031
  10. Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain): I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [ATTACH]...