Windows 10: All windows crash constantly

Discus and support All windows crash constantly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have recently been having issues with literally every program I open crashing in Windows 10. I uninstalled chrome thinking it was just a chrome issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tumlinson Kyle L, Sep 15, 2020.

1. All windows crash constantly

I have recently been having issues with literally every program I open crashing in Windows 10. I uninstalled chrome thinking it was just a chrome issue after googling it. Then when I used the native web browser it would crash. Then when I pull up windows settings to go and revert to the last update the settings window is crashing now too. Does anyone else have this issue or have a fix?

:)

Tumlinson Kyle L, Sep 15, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 15, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 15, 2020
  4. All windows crash constantly

Gta 4 crashing constantly

Sup everyone, i seem to be having a very annoying problem. I purchased gta 4 recently and i installed it and it runs quite well, my system is listed in my specs. The problem with the game, is that about +/- 5 minutes of playing, the screen gets funny coloured squares and my whole pc crashes. I have xp sp3 installed. I have tried numerous things like clocking my cpu back to stock but to no avail. My pc is not overheating, thats for sure, i dunno. My mate just told me that it might just be a bug, but it seems strange that i bug in the game would cause my whole pc to crash. Any suggestions?

BradleyKZN, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

All windows crash constantly

1. All windows crash constantly - Similar Threads - crash constantly

2. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  3. I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having issues with my laptop constantly crashing and I'm not sure what to do about it: A lot of the time I get bluescreens, but sometimes the screen just freezes, sometimes browser tabs crash, and sometimes only the audio cuts out.Weirdly, I've had quite a few error messages, like BAD_POOL_CALLER, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION and...
  4. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  5. Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!

Constant BSOD's & App Crashes, Memory Access violations and more!: Since October last year I've been encountering a spectacular amount of issues with my build.The primary error I encounter is Access Violation 0xc0000005 errors causing games like Rust to crash, amongst many others.I've also been experiencing BSOD's & app crashes while...
  6. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD Crashes: I bought a new Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB around December of 2022, starting in February of 2023 I began having BSOD crashes almost weekly. I have tried everything I can find online such as updating drivers, Windows, running Window's repair tools, and running a RAM tester to...
  7. Constant BSOD Crashes

Constant BSOD Crashes: I bought a new Samsung SSD 870 EVO 1TB around December of 2022, starting in February of 2023 I began having BSOD crashes almost weekly. I have tried everything I can find online such as updating drivers, Windows, running Window's repair tools, and running a RAM tester to...
  8. Constant BSOD Crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashes/non-responsiveness: Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event...
  10. Constant crashes/non-responsiveness

Constant crashes/non-responsiveness: Windows 11 has been crashing/being non respondent usually after using any browser specially any videos but other times just with minor multitasking. I've tried updating drivers for everything AMD chipset, graphics card, etc These are the most common errors I get on the event...