Windows 10: All Windows Spotlight images (2.9k) Download

Discus and support All Windows Spotlight images (2.9k) Download in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xdddaa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/nam8o0/all_windows_spotlight_images_29k_download/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xdddaa, May 12, 2021.

1. /u/xdddaa Win User

All Windows Spotlight images (2.9k) Download

/u/xdddaa, May 12, 2021
  2. evus Win User

Windows Spotlight broken, not downloading images

Hello guys, I tried to use Windows Spotlight as my lock screen default, but it seems that something is corrupted in my user profile.
    What I have done and discovered:

- I tried everything suggested on this forum, like this howto (Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials ), but with no luck.

- when I select Spotlight the preview screen stays grey and there's always a spinning wheel.

- my "AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\StagedAsse ts" directory contains only 0 kB files and the real images are not created into "AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets "

- Spotlight works if I create a new user, but not with the current one, these are the regedit keys, please note that everything remains blank when I select Spotlight.

All Windows Spotlight images (2.9k) Download [​IMG]

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

3. Solaris17 Win User
    Windows spotlight images (Lock screen)

I updated this to fix an issue where images already in the folder would be swapped back to no extension making them unreadable again.

CODE:
    Spoiler Code: @Echo off title Spotlight Image Converter v2 cls :checkPrivileges :: Check for Admin by accessing protected stuff. This calls net(#).exe and can stall if we don't kill it later. NET FILE 1>NUL 2>NUL if '%errorlevel%' == '0' ( goto menu) else ( goto getPrivileges ) :getPrivileges :: Write vbs in temp to call batch as admin. if '%1'=='ELEV' (shift & goto menu) for /f "delims=: tokens=*" %%A in ('findstr /b ::- "%~f0"') do @Echo(%%A setlocal DisableDelayedExpansion set "batchPath=%~0" setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion Echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" Echo UAC.ShellExecute "!batchPath!", "ELEV", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" exit /B :menu Echo Windows 10 Lock screen image converter Echo. Echo Brought to you by Solaris17 of TPU Echo. Echo This will make a folder on your desktop called "Spotlight" Echo. Echo It will copy the lockscreen images to the folder then convert them to JPEG format. Echo. Echo Let me know when you are ready. Echo. Pause goto copy :copy @Echo off CLS Echo. Echo Converting and copy in progress... Echo. mkdir "%userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight" > nul 2>&1 mkdir "%userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight\Converted" > nul 2>&1 timeout 5 >nul robocopy %userprofile%\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets\ "%userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight" /copyall /E > nul 2>&1 ren %userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight\* *.jpg > nul 2>&1 move "%userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight\*.jpg" "%userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight\Converted" > nul 2>&1 Echo Done!! Echo. pause[/quote]

Solaris17, May 12, 2021
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Windows spotlight images (Lock screen)

This is really dumb, but if you are like me and use spotlight for your windows lock screen images, I actually tend to like some of them alot. They rotate it seems every few days but it doesn't seem to delete them as often as it gets new ones.

With that said I couldnt find anything similar online so I made a script that would pull the files from the folder buried in app data that keeps the files. They dont have an extension normally so I append the JPG extension too them.

I create a folder on your desktop called spotlight and copy the files too it then run the conversion.

I didn't spend forever on this so be nice but otherwise;

Enjoy

Code for the crazies:
    Spoiler Code: @Echo off title Spotlight Image Converter cls :checkPrivileges :: Check for Admin by accessing protected stuff. This calls net(#).exe and can stall if we don't kill it later. NET FILE 1>NUL 2>NUL if '%errorlevel%' == '0' ( goto menu) else ( goto getPrivileges ) :getPrivileges :: Write vbs in temp to call batch as admin. if '%1'=='ELEV' (shift & goto menu) for /f "delims=: tokens=*" %%A in ('findstr /b ::- "%~f0"') do @Echo(%%A setlocal DisableDelayedExpansion set "batchPath=%~0" setlocal EnableDelayedExpansion Echo Set UAC = CreateObject^("Shell.Application"^) > "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" Echo UAC.ShellExecute "!batchPath!", "ELEV", "", "runas", 1 >> "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" "%temp%\OEgetPrivileges.vbs" exit /B :menu Echo Windows 10 Lock screen image converter Echo. Echo Brought to you by Solaris17 of TPU Echo. Echo This will make a folder on your desktop called "Spotlight" Echo. Echo It will copy the lockscreen images to the folder then convert them to JPEG format. Echo. Echo Let me know when you are ready. Echo. Pause goto copy :copy @Echo off CLS Echo. Echo Converting and copy in progress... Echo. mkdir %userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight > nul 2>&1 timeout 5 >nul robocopy %userprofile%\appdata\local\packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets\ %userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight /copyall /E > nul 2>&1 ren %userprofile%\Desktop\Spotlight\* *.jpg > nul 2>&1 Echo Done!! Echo. pause[/quote]

Solaris17, May 12, 2021
Thema:

1. All Windows Spotlight images (2.9k) Download - Similar Threads - Spotlight images Download

2. Recent Windows Spotlight Image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recent Windows Spotlight Image: There recently has been a spotlight image that had a pinkish/purple style and looked sort of digital. I've searched through my assets folders and tried to find it online but I haven't been able to find it anywhere. It appeared sometime last week and haven't been able to find...
  3. Windows Spotlight Image Download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Spotlight Image Download: I'm not too computer literate with some things. Can someone please tell me how to find the Spotlight Image from yesterday August 25, 2022 in Koh Kood Thailand. I want to find it to download or if someone could download and send it to me I would appreciate it very much....
  4. Windows Spotlight Image Download

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight Image Download: I'm not too computer literate with some things. Can someone please tell me how to find the Spotlight Image from yesterday August 25, 2022 in Koh Kood Thailand. I want to find it to download or if someone could download and send it to me I would appreciate it very much....
  5. Windows Spotlight Image Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. spotlight images

spotlight images: where the spotlight images are stored in my windows 10 pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spotlight-images/7441cf2b-45f3-451d-9f81-4491effb19a7
  7. Windows Spotlight images

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight images: Why are all the photos I see from the US and Europe? How do I broaden the range to include countries in Africa, Asia, Oceania, South America etc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-images/4e07d6d6-d545-4898-880b-3f1fe0191041
  8. Windows Spotlight but with own images?

Windows Spotlight but with own images?: Hello, Is there a way to use the Windows Spotlight feature on the lockscreen but with a folder of your own images such that every time you boot up the PC one of your chosen images comes up? The slideshow option is not what I'm looking for because it shows multiple images...
  9. Windows Spotlight but with own images?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight but with own images?: Hello, Is there a way to use the Windows Spotlight feature on the lockscreen but with your own images such that every time you boot up the PC one of your chosen images comes up? The slideshow option is not what I'm looking for because it shows multiple images at once with...
  10. Windows Spotlight broken, not downloading images

Windows Spotlight broken, not downloading images: Hello guys, I tried to use Windows Spotlight as my lock screen default, but it seems that something is corrupted in my user profile. What I have done and discovered: - I tried everything suggested on this forum, like this howto (Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com