Windows 10: All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store

Discus and support All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Basically they're not startingThey don't even give any error messages except for Photos and Movies & TV which shows the message"The app didn't start."... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Memesbreads, Jul 3, 2021.

1. All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store

Basically they're not startingThey don't even give any error messages except for Photos and Movies & TV which shows the message"The app didn't start." along with the path of the file above the messagealso Microsoft Store isn't starting not even with a error message it just closes immediately after just like all the other ones

:)

Memesbreads, Jul 3, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store | Windows Central

P4-630, Jul 3, 2021
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jul 3, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store

1. All windows store apps are not starting including Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - store apps are

2. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store: I've been having this issue for ages now, and just learned to live with it. But now it's become an inconvenience as I'm not able to open games that are owned by the Microsoft Store and needing to use apps that are required for. I made a previous post on this a while back but...
  3. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store: I've been having this issue for ages now, and just learned to live with it. But now it's become an inconvenience as I'm not able to open games that are owned by the Microsoft Store and needing to use apps that are required for. I made a previous post on this a while back but...
  4. None of my Microsoft Store Apps will open, including the Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Microsoft Apps including Microsoft Store is not showing

Microsoft Apps including Microsoft Store is not showing: I Reset my Windows 10 but i choose the Keep my Files Option then after it resets Microsoft Apps is not showing idk what am gonna do can anyone help me fix this...
  6. All Modern Apps Nonfunctional Including Store (tried everything)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All Modern Apps Nonfunctional Including Store (tried everything): Please help me. Or upvote if you have/had/heard of a similar issue. I have an Alienware 17 R4 running Win10 (probably, I would rather have a better brand but they're the only ones that offered a payment plan). This all started today at about 6 pm when I couldn't install the...
  7. Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refresh removed all apps, including microsoft store: Hi, I refreshed my computer last night because it was a little slow. But when I cam back to my computer, all my apps are gone. I know that it removes all apps, but this is different. Microsoft Store, calculator, movies and TV, groove music, etc. are all gone and I don't...
  8. Microsoft Apps and store will not start.

Microsoft Apps and store will not start.: None of my apps or store on my surface pro 4 opens, tried resetting the apps in settings but nothing. Cant even open onenote. Help needed....
  9. Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading

Some of the apps including Microsoft Store are not loading: Suddenly, few of the apps on my PC have stopped working, which include Mail, Store, Films and TV. I looked on to this community page and tried to restore Microsoft Store through cmd, but it gives me an error: Add-AppxPackage : Cannot find path...
  10. Default store apps corrupted (including Store)

Default store apps corrupted (including Store): I am having some trouble getting the default store apps to work. As for the store itself, it used to briefly show the splash then crash. Now it is just an unknown file type that doesn't do anything when clicked. I have tried some of the more common fixes, like the powershell...