Windows 10: All wiped out after a possible automatic update, unable to access windows store and not...

Discus and support All wiped out after a possible automatic update, unable to access windows store and not... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Initially i could not sign into windows 10 on my laptop with my password, this was a few days ago, tried numerous times, finally got in and everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alioops4, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Alioops4 Win User

All wiped out after a possible automatic update, unable to access windows store and not...

Initially i could not sign into windows 10 on my laptop with my password, this was a few days ago, tried numerous times, finally got in and everything was wiped out. I took it into an IT expert at Best Buy, he said it most likely was one of the latest updates that did this. He said my windows (C) file still has my pictures in there. I am unable to access windows store and all of my apps are gone hence unable to install any apps at all. How can i fix this

:)

Alioops4, Feb 27, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Feb 27, 2019
  3. bigscale Win User
    windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Feb 27, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

All wiped out after a possible automatic update, unable to access windows store and not...

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile All wiped out after a possible automatic update, unable to access windows store and not... :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

1. All wiped out after a possible automatic update, unable to access windows store and not... - Similar Threads - wiped possible automatic

2. Windows update wiped out all my settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update wiped out all my settings: An update Windows 10 this morning 12/12/2020 wiped all my app settings on the PC. I use Outlook for email. This app was not be found in the list. When I searched for it, it showed up but then I had to recreate my email account all over. Now it won't let me choose the inbox...
  3. Is it possible to turn off the touchpad with out wiping out the program?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to turn off the touchpad with out wiping out the program?: I find the touchpad on my laptop a terrible hindrance, I prefer a mouse, but use the keyboard, If I drag my cuff across the pad I find myself typing in the wrong place. There are times when I need to use the touchpad. I want a way to shut it down with out wiping the app. off...
  4. undo windows 10 system update that wiped out all data

undo windows 10 system update that wiped out all data: Hi! My laptop did a system update last night and when I turned it on this morning, all of my files, settings, apps were gone. I don't have a restore point. How do I undo that system update?...
  5. recent update wiped out all of my information

recent update wiped out all of my information: a few days ago I did a system update and shut down the computer as usual. when my wife went to sign back on the computer it wouldn't let her in. I had to reset the password and after I got signed in I realized everything has been reset. all of my documents have been lost....
  6. Auto Update wiped all files and stored settings

Auto Update wiped all files and stored settings: I turned on my PC this morning and everything on my account was gone. There were a few updates showing that needed a restart to complete I found these after starting up and noticing everything was wiped clean on my desktop. I tried running the restart to complete these...
  7. All emails wiped out after installing Windows Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    All emails wiped out after installing Windows Hello: Hi Greg, I politely asking a question if you are famillar to this type of error. after install Windows Hello to get numeric password for my Lap Top. I installed it but almost immediately the system wiped out all the emails of my computer and mobile. Hope you could help me...
  8. Windows update wiped out all of my settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows update wiped out all of my settings.: I've seen a few posts here about the same thing happening to others. Windows did an automatic update even after I have turned them off and it basically restored back to factory settings. The first time it happened on Saturday February 23 2019 between 9-11 PM and I had to...
  9. Automatic update wipes desktop

Automatic update wipes desktop: The recent automatic Windows update (November 2018) has wiped my desktop. I just got a box saying something about a corrupted file. What can I do to get it back?...
  10. Outlook wiped out after each windows update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Outlook wiped out after each windows update: Every time my system updates, It kills my outlook. sometimes it kills more than that and wipes out everything but most of the time it is outlook. I do a system restore, but one time that didn't work. I don't want to stop updates, but don't know how to keep this from...