Windows 10: All yours and have fun?

Discus and support All yours and have fun? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi My PC locked playing a game so I hard rebooted it, when I logged back in after restart I got a weird update screen, it then went through a another... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesMadden7, Nov 22, 2020.

1. All yours and have fun?

Hi My PC locked playing a game so I hard rebooted it, when I logged back in after restart I got a weird update screen, it then went through a another strange screen asking me to use Edge instead of Chrome, it was titled "All Yours and have fun" and had a picture of a cat holding up a boxing title belt. The only way out of the screen was clicking an "apply settings" at the bottom of the screen.

Is this legit or have i been hacked / infected ?

:)

JamesMadden7, Nov 22, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Nov 22, 2020
  3. N96 restore fun

Well b*****ks to it I thought.. I'm due an upgrade if it all goes wrong..All yours and have fun? :)

Did what you suggested.. tapped the keys in & sat back to watch the fun... Damn thing worked! Bloody marvellous.. I owe u a pint or 5 for that!! All yours and have fun? :)

Now off to restore the contacts and messages only and see if this new firmware has got any new features

Thanks again bud.. much appreciated...

ShaolinPunk---01, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

All yours and have fun?

How can I remove the fun facts from the login screen?

Hi,

Fun facts and tips on your lock screen is a new feature that was initially introduced in the Windows Anniversary Update.
    Settings for this feature is available if you want to turn off these ads and tips. Here are the steps that you can follow:

• Click Start
      All yours and have fun? 5a2b8a4a-d6f7-460b-964d-70e61ce8e6c4.jpg

and select Settings
      All yours and have fun? 65cef2a4-244a-40bf-81ad-329a05123194.jpg
    • Click Personalization, then select the Lock screen option.
    • Look for the Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen setting, then turn the slide to off.

All yours and have fun? 1dfc82d5-7e38-45b9-ac58-58f8038ff914.jpg

Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Louie Del, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

All yours and have fun?

1. All yours and have fun? - Similar Threads - yours fun

2. "Your windows license will expire soon..." keeps popping up!!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Your windows license will expire soon..." keeps popping up!!: That message keeps popping up and I don't know what to do, am getting spammed!!! I have the windows activated since forever already more than a year, why now??!!...
  3. Customize your display not showing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Customize your display not showing?: I'm trying to use a dual monitor display but the "Customize your display" part of the settings isn't showing, how do i fix it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/customize-your-display-not-showing/aa7154fc-0437-41cd-bd57-351e15771727
  4. Is it okay to update a feature update in windows 10 if your windows isnt activated?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it okay to update a feature update in windows 10 if your windows isnt activated?: The update is 20H2 submitted by /u/ShahmirWaqas [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k3pkmk/is_it_okay_to_update_a_feature_update_in_windows/
  5. We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.: Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using Master Card, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the following error message: " Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out." What does it...
  6. Printer "Manage your device" page is blank

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer "Manage your device" page is blank: When I attempt to change my default printer in Windows 10, I go to Settings...Printers & Scanners and see a list of all available "printers" including things like Fax, Microsoft print to PDF, etc. When I select one and then click "Manage", I get basically a blank page. The...
  7. If your update system is so great why does my computer only update to 1809?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If your update system is so great why does my computer only update to 1809?: Why can't I update to a version that doesn't shut down my computer and shut down all the programs that I have running at the time?Don't give me any links to Microsoft that take me to a Media Creation ****. It only slows down my work and makes me me wait for hours to do...
  8. managed by your organization

in Browsers and Email
    managed by your organization: I tried to change some settings in my browser: Microsoft Edge Version 87.0.664.47 but I get a message: Your browser is managed by your organization I don't understand as I am not managed by an external administrator on work...; I installed my computer from scratch and are...
  9. Windows 10 - Setting up your recovery drive and how it could destroy your life!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Setting up your recovery drive and how it could destroy your life!: Okay Hello All, I decide I want to do a system backup so I look in the admin panel and I proceed to set up, what is currently called my Microsoft recovery drive. I think I am just selecting the drive to use for recovery, WRONG. No hint or clue is given to me that I might...
  10. " your account settings are out of date"

in Windows 10 Customization
    " your account settings are out of date": I have this message on my hotmail account through windows 10, the suggested fixes don't work. Mobile account works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/4d1fea9c-05c5-4f3c-866a-629301fdebf2