Windows 10: All yours and have fun?

Discus and support All yours and have fun? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi My PC locked playing a game so I hard rebooted it, when I logged back in after restart I got a weird update screen, it then went through a another... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JamesMadden7, Nov 22, 2020.

1. All yours and have fun?

Hi My PC locked playing a game so I hard rebooted it, when I logged back in after restart I got a weird update screen, it then went through a another strange screen asking me to use Edge instead of Chrome, it was titled "All Yours and have fun" and had a picture of a cat holding up a boxing title belt. The only way out of the screen was clicking an "apply settings" at the bottom of the screen.

Is this legit or have i been hacked / infected ?

:)

JamesMadden7, Nov 22, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Nov 22, 2020
  3. N96 restore fun

Well b*****ks to it I thought.. I'm due an upgrade if it all goes wrong..All yours and have fun? :)

Did what you suggested.. tapped the keys in & sat back to watch the fun... Damn thing worked! Bloody marvellous.. I owe u a pint or 5 for that!! All yours and have fun? :)

Now off to restore the contacts and messages only and see if this new firmware has got any new features

Thanks again bud.. much appreciated...

ShaolinPunk---01, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Louie Del Win User

All yours and have fun?

How can I remove the fun facts from the login screen?

Hi,

Fun facts and tips on your lock screen is a new feature that was initially introduced in the Windows Anniversary Update.
    Settings for this feature is available if you want to turn off these ads and tips. Here are the steps that you can follow:

• Click Start
      All yours and have fun? 5a2b8a4a-d6f7-460b-964d-70e61ce8e6c4.jpg

and select Settings
      All yours and have fun? 65cef2a4-244a-40bf-81ad-329a05123194.jpg
    • Click Personalization, then select the Lock screen option.
    • Look for the Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen setting, then turn the slide to off.

All yours and have fun? 1dfc82d5-7e38-45b9-ac58-58f8038ff914.jpg

Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Louie Del, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

All yours and have fun?

1. All yours and have fun? - Similar Threads - yours fun

2. "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC doesn't meet the hardware requirements for captures" problem: have tried everything to find out why my PC can't do any screen recordings or replace. It can screenshot but that's it really. I did try game DVR also tried registry keys but they don't seem to work out for me. And I do have the minimum requirements to record, so why is it...
  3. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  4. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  5. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  6. "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...

"Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried...: I have read every thread I find online about this and nothing has worked. Nothing. I've:deleted the registry entriesclean reset my PC multiple timesinstalled MalwareBytes and scanned for infectionsremoved MalwareBytes tried to scan again with Defenderrepaired and reset...
  7. If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?: If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-not-using-a-passcode-does-it-make-it-easier-for/1f354415-4a04-435b-8d0b-88e490f5088b
  8. If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?

If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account?: If not using a passcode, does it make it easier for someone online to access your account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-not-using-a-passcode-does-it-make-it-easier-for/1f354415-4a04-435b-8d0b-88e490f5088b
  9. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...: I have changed the background to picture but still the “get the fun facts,tips, tricks” can’t be selected for me to turn off or on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-select-disable-or-unable-the-get-fun/26597470-0a3b-4a83-aa3d-f1272027668f
  10. I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...

I cannot select disable or unable the “get fun facts, tips, tricks on your Lock Screen” on...: I have changed the background to picture but still the “get the fun facts,tips, tricks” can’t be selected for me to turn off or on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-select-disable-or-unable-the-get-fun/26597470-0a3b-4a83-aa3d-f1272027668f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is all yours have fun

2. started up pc windows is all yours