Windows 10: Alladin Hardware lock Dongle not recognized

Discus and support Alladin Hardware lock Dongle not recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an alladin dongle HASP4 1.33 that is not being recognized by my Chief Architect pro version 8. I reinstalled the software on my desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LyleKonkol, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Alladin Hardware lock Dongle not recognized

Hello, I have an alladin dongle HASP4 1.33 that is not being recognized by my Chief Architect pro version 8. I reinstalled the software on my desktop but when I attempt to unlock the software i get a message that says hardware lock not recognized. It worked fine before, but now after reinstalling the software it fails to recognize the dongle.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Lyle Konkol

:)

LyleKonkol, Jan 25, 2021
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Microsoft ARC touch mouse USB dongle is recognized as ARC keyboard on windows 10.

Hi,

To further isolate the issue with your touch mouse being recognized as keyboard, we'd like to know more information:

• Is it one USB dongle for the mouse and keyboard?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

We suggest checking the article below to help you resolve the issue.

Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Bluetooth dongle for desktop not recognized in Windows 10

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for updating us. Let me help you.

As a work around, I suggest you to run the following troubleshooting steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Hardware Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices.
    Check if it helps.

And also try connecting the dongle in a different system (If possible) and check if it detecting or not.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Alladin Hardware lock Dongle not recognized

Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized

Hello. I purchased a 5.0 USB Bluetooth Dongle that Win10 does not recognize. It is a launchstudio no. 75270 dongle. There is no driver that comes with the dongle. Instead, the native Win10 drivers are supposed to work with this dongle. The drivers do
    not launch when I insert the dongle in the USB port. How do I initiate the native Win10 drivers or otherwise get Win10 to recognize the dongle so I can use it? Thank you.

Jeffrey Sternklar, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Alladin Hardware lock Dongle not recognized

1. Alladin Hardware lock Dongle not recognized - Similar Threads - Alladin Hardware lock

2. 6D Premier won't recognize new dongle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    6D Premier won't recognize new dongle: had to buy new dongle for 6D Premier Embroidery system and it worked well, but then I had to recover my computer and now the program won't recognize the new dongle, keep getting message that it's not the dongle that came with the program. How do I change get it to recognize...
  3. 6D Premier won't recognize new dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    6D Premier won't recognize new dongle: had to buy new dongle for 6D Premier Embroidery system and it worked well. Problem is I had to recover my computer and not I can't get the software to receognizeI have the 6D Premier Software,and had to get a new dongle, which worked fine but then I had to recover my computer...
  4. 6D Premier won't recognize new dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    6D Premier won't recognize new dongle: had to buy new dongle for 6D Premier Embroidery system and it worked well. Problem is I had to recover my computer and not I can't get the software to receognizeI have the 6D Premier Software,and had to get a new dongle, which worked fine but then I had to recover my computer...
  5. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle: I have a YMOO long-range Bluetooth USB transmitter. It is plug-and-play. I do not have internal Bluetooth. When I installed it a month ago, it worked fine. I removed it temporarily while I waited for new earbuds, but when I tried to reinstall it, Windows keeps saying...
  6. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle: I have a YMOO long-range Bluetooth USB transmitter. It is plug-and-play. I do not have internal Bluetooth. When I installed it a month ago, it worked fine. I removed it temporarily while I waited for new earbuds, but when I tried to reinstall it, Windows keeps saying...
  7. Windows won't recognize USB Bluetooth Dongle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized

Bluetooth Dongle Not Recognized: Hello. I purchased a 5.0 USB Bluetooth Dongle that Win10 does not recognize. It is a launchstudio no. 75270 dongle. There is no driver that comes with the dongle. Instead, the native Win10 drivers are supposed to work with this dongle. The drivers do not launch when I...
  9. Windows Store Not Recognizing Hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store Not Recognizing Hardware.: Hey! I'm having a problem currently where I can't install any apps that I need via the Windows Store because it can't detect my memory. Does anyone have a solution? submitted by /u/TheHawkNetwork [link] [comments]...
  10. Bluetooth dongle not recognized on my computer

Bluetooth dongle not recognized on my computer: I got a bluetooth dongle, and it worked fine. It was cheap, but it did it's job. However, after a day or two of usage, Windows for some reason, doesn't want to recognize it anymore. At first I assumed it was because it was some cheap crappy dongle, but after some...