Windows 10: Alleged Breach of my Emails

Discus and support Alleged Breach of my Emails in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have received numerous phone calls alleging my firewall has been removed and that my e-mail accounts on all my devices have been breached. It states... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ModestaWhitworth, May 15, 2019.

1. Alleged Breach of my Emails

I have received numerous phone calls alleging my firewall has been removed and that my e-mail accounts on all my devices have been breached. It states I should not do any banking, etc. on these devices. Then it gives me a funny phone number which I did try to call with no response or connecting me to survey for various rewards. How can I check to make certain my email accounts are safe and that my security has not been breached and whether these phone calls a?

:)

ModestaWhitworth, May 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users

Read more: Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users - Motherboard

Brink, May 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Firefox now notifies if website you visit has been recently breached

Source: Firefox Monitor Launches in 26 Languages and Adds New Desktop Browser Feature - The Mozilla Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 15, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Alleged Breach of my Emails

Steve C, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Alleged Breach of my Emails

1. Alleged Breach of my Emails - Similar Threads - Alleged Breach Emails

2. Data Breach

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Data Breach: Hello, "This is not the reply for the Question" Three days ago, i received a mail, today i was checking my spam mailbox i found a mailed that is threating me and asking for money for if i will not agree with them they will spread my data on social media because they have my...
  3. password breach

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    password breach: I had a message in my phone through Microsoft authenticator that my windows password has been changed. then I opened my mail and it was so. How is it possible that my password being changed without me doing it?...
  4. Security breach

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security breach: I received a phone call telling me that my computer has been hacked by several people in China and that they are stealing my sensitive information. All that I would need to do to fix it and protect myself, is go to some website so he could access my computer. I hung up on...
  5. Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Outlook Email Breach Targeted Cryptocurrency Users: Earlier this month, Motherboard broke the news that hackers were not only able to access Outlook users’ email metadata as previously reported, but also email content. The breach centered around a hacker getting hold of a Microsoft customer support worker’s login credentials;...
  6. My account is allegedly disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account is allegedly disabled: As I was signing into my computer as usual, I typed in my password, and it responded, Your credentials could not be verified. I hit ok, and move to the I forgot my PIN tab. I enter my password, then enter my code, I get the response, “This user can’t sign in because this...
  7. Another Major Email & Password Breach

Another Major Email & Password Breach: See https://www.wired.com/story/collecti...nts-passwords/ Is there any way to find out on which sites your address has been compromised? 125443
  8. Security Breach

Security Breach: These people have access to my Microsoft. I believe they changed the password. They have my password. I need assistance with changing my password. It will not give me access to change for thirty 30 days. As you can see they will have access to my information if I don't...
  9. Security Breach?

Security Breach?: I got a 'critical network' message and was provided a phone number to call into. Is this legit? I worked with someone for an hour and then things took a weird turn, have i been compromised?? Why can't I get a phone number to speak to someone live??...
  10. MIcrosoft Breach

MIcrosoft Breach: Got a phone call on July 23, 2018 regarding a Microsoft Breach and wanting me to call them back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/microsoft-breach/ca978d47-2ca8-442b-807a-37418ea9b1f5"