Windows 10: AllJoyn: Open source (IoT) gets added to windows 10

Discus and support AllJoyn: Open source (IoT) gets added to windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure if this has already been posted on the forums, but if you're someone who is intrigued by the Internet of Things then windows 10 might just be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by welcometoheaven, Jun 4, 2015.

1. AllJoyn: Open source (IoT) gets added to windows 10

Not sure if this has already been posted on the forums, but if you're someone who is intrigued by the Internet of Things then windows 10 might just be the OS for you. *Wink

Microsofts Windows 10 Includes Smart Home Features

:)

welcometoheaven, Jun 4, 2015
  2. Jsssssssss, Jun 4, 2015
  3. Best license option for Windows 10 single-purpose device

Windows 10 IoT for Industry Devices is what you need:

Windows 10 IoT

• Windows 10 IoT for industry devices

Desktop Shell, Win32 apps, Universal Apps and Drivers

1 GB, 16 GB Storage

x86
    • Windows 10 IoT for mobile devices

Modern Shell, Universal Apps and Drivers

512 MB RAM, 4 GB Storage

ARM
    • Windows 10 IoT for small devices

No Shell, Universal Apps and drivers

256 MB RAM, 2GB storage

x86 or ARM
    Source:
    http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwindows/2015/03/18/windows-10-iot-powering-the-internet-of-things/

Andre Da Costa, Jun 4, 2015
  4. AllJoyn: Open source (IoT) gets added to windows 10

Good to hear that alljoyn open source IoT gets added windows 10..

markkessler, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

AllJoyn: Open source (IoT) gets added to windows 10

1. AllJoyn: Open source (IoT) gets added to windows 10 - Similar Threads - AllJoyn Open source

2. WinAppDriver open source

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WinAppDriver open source: For test automation of Windows applications, there is only one option as far as I know: WinAppDriver. This component is however severely lacking support from Microsoft. Would it be possible to open source WinAppDriver? That would immediately revive it and probably solve many...
  3. Alljoyn Router Outbound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alljoyn Router Outbound: How would I find activity on the Alljoyn Router. How could I connect a device to it. How would I be able to sign into the Alljoyn Router login page to see the configurations, what devices have connected to it and are connected to it.Just about any info I can get would be...
  4. Alljoyn Router Outbound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alljoyn Router Outbound: How would I find activity on the Alljoyn Router. How could I connect a device to it. How would I be able to sign into the Alljoyn Router login page to see the configurations, what devices have connected to it and are connected to it.Just about any info I can get would be...
  5. Alljoyn Router Outbound

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. AllJoyn Event Log Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AllJoyn Event Log Error: Please explain the cause of the following error on my laptop Dell Inspiron 5591 2n1 Laptop Intel R Core TM i5-10210u 8 GB RAM Windows 10 Home Version 2004 OS Build 19041.388 Windows Feature Exp Pack 120.2202.130.0 AllJoyn encountered an error 0x4 in module IPNS, file...
  7. AllJoyn in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    AllJoyn in Windows 10: Starting today, makers and software developers who have engaged in our Windows Insider program will get their first chance to develop applications that use AllJoyn capability in Windows 10 by downloading the SDK for Windows from the AllSeen Alliance. You can learn more at the...
  8. Windows 10 IoT enables the complete IoT lifecycle

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT enables the complete IoT lifecycle: Microsoft recently announced the public preview of the Azure IoT Hub Device Provisioning Service. The Device Provisioning Service is a new service that works with Azure IoT Hub to enable “zero-touch” device provisioning to an IoT hub. Using this service, devices can be...
  9. Microsoft doubles down on Windows 10 IoT with added support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft doubles down on Windows 10 IoT with added support: Companies making IoT devices have demanding expectations of their hardware and software. Microsoft is dedicated to delivering high quality, reliable IoT solutions for the devices which operate in harsh environments and are expected to last for many years. For decades,...
  10. Millions of IoT devices hit by 'Devil's Ivy' bug in open source code

in Windows 10 News
    Millions of IoT devices hit by 'Devil's Ivy' bug in open source code: A flaw in a widely-used code library known as gSOAP has exposed millions of IoT devices, such as security cameras, to a remote attack. Researchers at IoT security firm Senrio discovered the Devil's Ivy flaw, a stack buffer overflow bug, while probing the remote...