Windows 10: allkey4u.com advertises Microsoft software really cheap.

Discus and support allkey4u.com advertises Microsoft software really cheap. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; If they are not legit, I hope they get shut down before anyone purchases from them.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BCR TECH, Jul 25, 2019.

1. BCR TECH Win User

allkey4u.com advertises Microsoft software really cheap.

If they are not legit, I hope they get shut down before anyone purchases from them.

:)

BCR TECH, Jul 25, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jul 25, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. allkey4u.com advertises Microsoft software really cheap. - Similar Threads - allkey4u com advertises

2. Why Is There Advertising On Microsoft Installed Games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Is There Advertising On Microsoft Installed Games: This Is When You Are Playing Installed Games Then To Get Rid Of Them It Asks For A Fee To Stop The Advertising https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-there-advertising-on-microsoft-installed/f41c2ec4-2688-4d4c-b13e-8241f57ccd7c
  3. About Advertise on Microsoft Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    About Advertise on Microsoft Edge.: Hey guys, wishing have a healthy and safety to all of you. I recently visited a motion graphics website to download some documents, unfortunately then I clicked "Allow" to load the file, and so a number of promotional messages appeared on Microsoft Edge. I downloaded AdBlock...
  4. Is this really Microsoft ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this really Microsoft ?: Received an email from Microsoft Cares that tells me that I've been charged almost 500$ for Windows Defender with a number to call if I have a question. I was never asked for this and I thought Defender was free ? If this a scam or a true email ? If it is true how can I...
  5. Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire: Please, for the love of all that's holy, turn down the advertisement volume in Microsoft Solitaire! Or, at least put a heath warning up when launching the app. Especially for headset users, like myself. I mean, just because I refuse to throw money at you to avoid the ads...
  6. Is this really Microsoft?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this really Microsoft?: Virus and Threat Protection Settings was turned off today when I turned on my laptop, when I clicked on Turn On and got the elevation request for Windows Security I clicked on view more details and see Verified Publisher Microsoft Windows and CLSID:...
  7. Really, Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Really, Microsoft?: I've been running win 10 on this PC for 10 months now. After being pestered to log in to my XBOX account every time I play solitaire for the past 10 months, I finally caved just to maybe get on with my time sink a bit sooner. I'd been playing as a guest up until today. Well,...
  8. Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store: Is it possible to use Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK to put Ads banners in an app or software that you do not deploy/upload to the Microsoft App Store? Say that you have some Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc software that is either in C/C++ or JAVA and you want to...
  9. advertisement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    advertisement: after I installed new ink cartridges on my printer, an advertisement keeps popping up every 30 seconds thanking me for using HP cartridges and asks me to order from HP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advertisement/0aa9bf9c-d8d1-42b5-8947-dc723b94f710"
  10. The best and cheap easy software deployment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The best and cheap easy software deployment: I am looking for a good and very reliable deployment software....which one will you suggest me? Thanks 97923

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is allkey4u legitimate