Windows 10: Alloc Magic is broken

Discus and support Alloc Magic is broken in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have windows dual boot with ubuntu 16.04. When I shut down my laptop yesterday from windows, it started updating. Once it finished, I cannot access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Louth6, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Louth6 Win User

Alloc Magic is broken

I have windows dual boot with ubuntu 16.04. When I shut down my laptop yesterday from windows, it started updating. Once it finished, I cannot access windows from the grub menu as it gives "Alloc Magic is broken". When I try to boot in directly into windows, it shuts down immediately.

Not sure what to do, but I can still access the ubuntu 16.04 and update-grub does not work.

:)

Louth6, Feb 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 14, 2019
  3. "magic alloc broken" error after Windows Update

I have Dell Inspiron 7559 Version 1.2.7.

I double boot between Ubuntu and Windows 10. Have been doing it for two years or so.

Last night, Windows did an automatic update and restarted, since then I was not able to boot Windows. Ubuntu is working fine.

When I choose Windows Boot Manager in UEFI Secure Boot, I got "magic alloc broken" error.

I disabled Secure Boot, it didn't show me the error but it just halted until I shut the computer down.

I went with Legacy mode, Dell showed me the error message: "No bootable devices found"

I downloaded Windows 10 and mounted it to my flash disk.

Ran diagnostics and fixes, didn't work.
    Restored to earlier version, didn't work.
    Reinstalled Windows 10, didn't work.

I don't know what to do know...

user3158404, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Alloc Magic is broken

Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Alloc Magic is broken

1. Alloc Magic is broken - Similar Threads - Alloc Magic broken

2. Alloc Magic is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alloc Magic is broken: I tried to install Ubuntu 22 on my Cyber Power PC. During the installation, the system fails to install the loader of the Ubuntu system and it accidentally corrupted the chain loader of my system. When I start my PC, it shows the grub2 interface. I can still manually login to...
  3. Alloc Magic is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alloc Magic is broken: I tried to install Ubuntu 22 on my Cyber Power PC. During the installation, the system fails to install the loader of the Ubuntu system and it accidentally corrupted the chain loader of my system. When I start my PC, it shows the grub2 interface. I can still manually login to...
  4. Bluetooth magic???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth magic???: Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836 I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping or hibernating) I can turn it on by pressing the power button on the soundbar!! This only happens if the soundbar is switched...
  5. Bluetooth magic???

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth magic???: Using W10 Pro 1909 Build 18363.836 I use a bluetooth connected Anker Soundcore soundbar. Recently observed that when my PC is turned off (not sleeping or hibernating) I can turn it on by pressing the power button on the soundbar!! This only happens if the soundbar is switched...
  6. magic select

magic select: when ever i need to use magic select on a small object it just glitches out and when ever i try to fix it it just selects the whole screen except a tiny part that i am not able to select even when i cover the entire area with the white line, and when i finally am able to...
  7. magic jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    magic jack: I have windows 10 and new magic jack home .. installs but no audio .. I have gotten much tech support no results.. I have had mj for years no prob.. what should I do , other than throwing it in trash and getting another landline phone ??...
  8. Magic Puzzles

Magic Puzzles: Cannot get adverts to get more coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles/431e6a00-d68b-4aba-be3b-38bb5598abd4
  9. Magic puzzels

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Magic puzzels: Cannot get adverts to get more coins https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/magic-puzzels/431e6a00-d68b-4aba-be3b-38bb5598abd4
  10. The Magic Mouse.???

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Magic Mouse.???: I need to know how to remove this program, at this time I know longer use both of my computer together nor at one time. I want to remove this program from my computer and need to know how it's done. Has anyone removed this? or had this program before?? Please let me know how...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alloc magic is broken windows 10

2. alloc magic is broken dual boot

3. alloc magic is broken at

4. alloc magic is broken microsoft,
  5. windows boot magic alloc,
  6. font file error alloc magic is broken,
  7. alloc magic is broken,
  8. alloc magic is broken ubuntu 18