Windows 10: Allow apps and how to remove it

Discus and support Allow apps and how to remove it in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! When i for exempel buy a game and when i starting to play it's coming a note that says that i have to allow that app. I think this is kinda... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Valdemar189, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Allow apps and how to remove it

Hello! When i for exempel buy a game and when i starting to play it's coming a note that says that i have to allow that app. I think this is kinda annoying so i want to set this setting to deafult. can anyone help me?

:)

Valdemar189, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Allow apps and how to remove it :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Allow apps and how to remove it

How to remove drive from list of allowed apps in "controlled folder access"

I recently enabled controlled folder access in the Windows Security app. I was running an executable from a USB (assigned drive letter 'I:') that required access to one of my protected folders, so I allowed it via

Windows Security>Virus & threat protection>Manage ransomware protection>Allow an app through controlled folder access>Add an allowed app

After removing the USB drive the program I allowed is no longer in the list of allowed apps under "allow an app through controlled folder access". However, now "Drive (IAllow apps and how to remove it :)" is listed as an allowed app.

It appears that I cannot remove the drive from the list of allowed apps. How can I remove it?

Christopher54, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

Allow apps and how to remove it

1. Allow apps and how to remove it - Similar Threads - Allow apps remove

2. How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow: After trying all the suggestions re: Windows running in S mode etc, I can now install VLC. This was by going to Microsoft Store, clicking my profile picture then going to Settings.What I then changed was the item that says "Purchase Sign InWhen I buy from Microsoft Store,...
  3. How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to allow apps that Microsoft doesn't allow: After trying all the suggestions re: Windows running in S mode etc, I can now install VLC. This was by going to Microsoft Store, clicking my profile picture then going to Settings.What I then changed was the item that says "Purchase Sign InWhen I buy from Microsoft Store,...
  4. How to remove allowed or restored threats in Windows Security?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove allowed or restored threats in Windows Security?: the windows security detected threats that i restored but now i want to remove them and there's no other actions in the protection history. how to remove them?...
  5. How to remove a Virus which has been allowed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove a Virus which has been allowed: I allowed a virus that I did not know was a virus at the time so now I can not find out how to find it to remove it.[Original Title: Help] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-virus-which-has-been-allowed/a4564e97-bde4-48b5-a0b3-724aea9ac8c2
  6. How to remove this app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove this app?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Drumstix360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m19cva/how_to_remove_this_app/
  7. How to add apps to the Allowed apps for my child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to add apps to the Allowed apps for my child: My child keeps getting the 'You need to ask permission from your parent' message but there is no request being sent to me to approve and from the family page where you can manage content there is no way to add it manually. How can I add an app/website to be available for my...
  8. How to allow an app to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    How to allow an app to turn on bluetooth: Greetings, I would like to know if it is possible for an application turn on bluetooth on my Windows 10 Home 64 bit desktop PC. PC is a HP Slimline 290-a0002a desktop, MB is NewarkP, Processor Celeron J5005 (Gemini Lake) with integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600, 8GB DDR4-2400...
  9. How to remove drive from list of allowed apps in "controlled folder access"

How to remove drive from list of allowed apps in "controlled folder access": I recently enabled controlled folder access in the Windows Security app. I was running an executable from a USB (assigned drive letter 'I:') that required access to one of my protected folders, so I allowed it via Windows Security>Virus & threat protection>Manage ransomware...
  10. apps are not allowed

apps are not allowed: Since 1803 whenever I try to instal anything, I get a notice it cannot be done and following is a statement about 'allowing an app'. It seems the firewall is too tight or something like that. I know nothing about this but I cannot enter an app if I don't see it when the popup...