Windows 10: Allow apps to use my microphone

Discus and support Allow apps to use my microphone in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Premiere pro is not showing in my list of allow apps to use my microphone. So I'm not able to use my Blue Yeti in premiere pro. Is there any way... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by michaelsouthwell, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Allow apps to use my microphone

Hi Premiere pro is not showing in my list of allow apps to use my microphone. So I'm not able to use my Blue Yeti in premiere pro.

Is there any way an app can be added to this list.

:)

michaelsouthwell, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Camera and Microphone Privacy

Hi Moustafa,

This issue occurs due to permission issue, driver issue, license for an app is out of sync with the license installed on the computer or if the app is not updated. To give permission to Camera and Microphone app, you may follow
    these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Privacy.
    • Look for Camera, make sure that “Let apps use my camera” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your camera as well.
    • Go back to Privacy and select Microphone, make sure that “Let apps use my microphone” is turned On. You may choose the apps that can use your microphone as well.

If the issue persists, we would suggest that you check out this
    link
    . This will provide you troubleshooting steps regarding Camera and Microphone issues.

Feel free to contact us if you have further inquiries.

Rose Ter, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Rolly13 Win User
    Microphone not working properly after upgrade to 1803

After upgrade to 1803 my microphone is not working properly. I googeld and found many times this answer:

1. Hit Windows key and search for "microphone privacy settings"
    2. Hit "Allow access to the microphone on this device"
    3. Switch "Allow apps to access your microphone" to ON
    Among the apps that are showing is Edge. There the mike is working, but on chrome and my games microphone is not working

Rolly13, Jul 30, 2020
  4. NAbdulla Win User

Allow apps to use my microphone

How to allow IMO Messenger to use microphone in windows 10?

I have installed IMO Messenger recently on Windows 10 Laptop. It can access Camera but can't access microphone to capture my voice. I have looked at Setting>>Privacy>>Microphone and found that there is no sign of IMO Messenger. Other apps (like Skype) can access the microphone quit well. How can I allow it to access my microphone? please help.

Allow apps to use my microphone [​IMG]

NAbdulla, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Allow apps to use my microphone

1. Allow apps to use my microphone - Similar Threads - Allow apps microphone

2. Can't seem to allow screenrec app to access my microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't seem to allow screenrec app to access my microphone: Hey, Ive used the screenrec app on my computer before and it has always worked just fine, but today I found that it wasn't recording audio. I went to my security and privacy folder and tried turning on permission to the mic but it gave me a message that some apps may not be...
  3. Can't seem to allow screenrec app to access my microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't seem to allow screenrec app to access my microphone: Hey, Ive used the screenrec app on my computer before and it has always worked just fine, but today I found that it wasn't recording audio. I went to my security and privacy folder and tried turning on permission to the mic but it gave me a message that some apps may not be...
  4. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with allowing apps to use microphone: Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?...
  5. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

Problem with allowing apps to use microphone: Hi, I'm having a problem with allowing my apps to use my microphone. I might have found the solution but its not working as the switch to turn it on is locked. Here is a screenshot: The button is a bit faint and clicking on it wont change anything. How can I solve this?...
  6. Problem with allowing apps to use microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pc does'nt allow use of microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc does'nt allow use of microphone: I am unable to use neither my bluetooth headphone with an inbuilt mic, nor my wired earbuds as microphones.Here is a link to another thread where i explain how i am unable to use the "Set up Microphone" button to set up a microphone and how i took actions to resolve the...
  8. Pc does'nt allow use of microphone

Pc does'nt allow use of microphone: I am unable to use neither my bluetooth headphone with an inbuilt mic, nor my wired earbuds as microphones.Here is a link to another thread where i explain how i am unable to use the "Set up Microphone" button to set up a microphone and how i took actions to resolve the...
  9. Allow desktop apps to access microphone is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow desktop apps to access microphone is missing: Hello, I was trying to fix some settings in our pc and then I remembered that I couldn't use the microphone ingame, so I checked it out in the privacy settings, but when I opened it up I noticed that it didn't have the "Allow desktop apps to access microphone" section. Im...
  10. microphone > 'allow apps to access mic'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone > 'allow apps to access mic': in settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic' when this is off, sites do not work (like google hangouts, all else) im guessing that win10 is not disabling hangouts, but that's it's disabling chrome's access to mic entirely this is extremely bad...