Windows 10: Allow Child 11 multiplayer games to connect to minecraft server _

Discus and support Allow Child 11 multiplayer games to connect to minecraft server _ in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I tried this a year a ago but seems the family settings are settings are still terribly awkward. How to I allow my child to connect to a minecraft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AlephHafnium, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Allow Child 11 multiplayer games to connect to minecraft server _

I tried this a year a ago but seems the family settings are settings are still terribly awkward. How to I allow my child to connect to a minecraft server? On her iPad , after signing in into minecraft, it tells that multiplayer games are not allowed with her account, but I find no way to enable this. I spent so much time with those family settings, it is really tiring.

:)

AlephHafnium, Feb 9, 2020

2. Minecraft Servers- child?

Hi,

A Parent account can manage or control the Child account's privacy and online safety settings online. To change or remove the restrictions on your child's profile, you may follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your account on the
      Xbox account settings page
    • Select the gamertag of the child account which you want to edit.
    • Go to the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety.
    • Set Join multiplayer games to Allow.
    • Save your settings.

Make sure that the restrictions are also removed from the
    Microsoft Family page

• Sign in to your account and look for the child account's email address.
    • Click on Content restrictions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Allow Child 11 multiplayer games to connect to minecraft server _

Family Safety - Block Minecraft Servers

Hey there,
    tcjohn78

Minecraft has to launch Java first to boot the game, as the game is coded using Java. It is run in the Java program, which is why it shows up as Java instead of Minecraft.exe

If your child was playing Minecraft Windows 10 edition, then it should have showed as Minecraft on the list.

As for blocking servers, this function doesn't seem possible. I did find this article here, that may help explain the servers a bit more.

Multiplayer

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

Allow Child 11 multiplayer games to connect to minecraft server _

1. Allow Child 11 multiplayer games to connect to minecraft server _ - Similar Threads - Allow Child multiplayer

2. Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.: I'm trying to enable multiplayer for my child's Minecraft java account. I have followed guides similar to this enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child - Microsoft Community I have tried multiple ways website and the Xbox safety app. However they can still not access...
  3. Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable multiplayer on childs minecraft java account.: I'm trying to enable multiplayer for my child's Minecraft java account. I have followed guides similar to this enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child - Microsoft Community I have tried multiple ways website and the Xbox safety app. However they can still not access...
  4. Minecraft on pc game pass doesn't work for multiplayer servers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on pc game pass doesn't work for multiplayer servers.: I recently bought pc game pass and I installed minecraft launcher and java edition. When I launch the game and try to join a server For example: Hypixel it gives an error. The error is "Failed to login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance."...
  5. Minecraft on pc game pass doesn't work for multiplayer servers.

Minecraft on pc game pass doesn't work for multiplayer servers.: I recently bought pc game pass and I installed minecraft launcher and java edition. When I launch the game and try to join a server For example: Hypixel it gives an error. The error is "Failed to login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance."...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  7. Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer

Minecraft Java Edition won’t allow multiplayer: Help! We just got my son this game to play with his older brother. I went to all the setting to allow multiplayer and it won’t work! I’ve followed all prior directions even thru Xbox gaming to allow multiplayer and communication under his profile. Restarted everything many...
  8. enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child: please advise how to enable multiplayer option minecraft for pc with child, have child registered with microsoft family safety https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiplayer-minecraft-pc-for-child/0cde7cb1-701f-4101-85fd-1a87ce032189
  9. enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child

enable multiplayer minecraft pc for child: please advise how to enable multiplayer option minecraft for pc with child, have child registered with microsoft family safety https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-multiplayer-minecraft-pc-for-child/0cde7cb1-701f-4101-85fd-1a87ce032189
  10. cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot connect to multiplayer minecraft game.: I am on minecraft windows 10 edition. My friend in on the same thing as me, he is able to join my other friend (which is on a Xbox one S) perfectly every time. I am unable to join most of the time and only on choice occasions, what could this be?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account does not have permission to join multiplayer games