Windows 10: Allow Game Pass PC games to automatically be granted firewall permissions?

Discus and support Allow Game Pass PC games to automatically be granted firewall permissions? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Every game I fire up from Game Pass PC forces me to accept a firewall exception, which is something that never happens in Steam. Is it possible to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyDremeaux, May 12, 2021.

1. Allow Game Pass PC games to automatically be granted firewall permissions?

Every game I fire up from Game Pass PC forces me to accept a firewall exception, which is something that never happens in Steam. Is it possible to configure Game Pass to just allow these all through like Steam does it?

:)

AndyDremeaux, May 12, 2021

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, May 12, 2021
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 12, 2021
  4. EmilDK Win User

Allow Game Pass PC games to automatically be granted firewall permissions?

Microsoft Defender firewall list of allowed apps and functions

Hello all

My game League of Legends, it is not on the Microsoft Defender firewall list of allowed apps and functions, and yet I can play it. All my other games is on the list. This is the case on both my laptop and main PC.

How can this be?
    Have I somehow granted it access in some other way?

Thanks in advance for replying

Best regards

EmilDK, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Allow Game Pass PC games to automatically be granted firewall permissions?

1. Allow Game Pass PC games to automatically be granted firewall permissions? - Similar Threads - Allow Game Pass

2. Xbox PC Game pass additional storage not allowing games into storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox PC Game pass additional storage not allowing games into storage: Hello,I'm currently trying to download a game via Xbox app, but everytime I try to download these games and I try to put it on my additional storage it refuses. I've looked through a few forums/reddit posts, seeing one telling me to go to setting>general>game install options....
  3. Xbox PC Game pass additional storage not allowing games into storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox PC Game pass additional storage not allowing games into storage: Hello,I'm currently trying to download a game via Xbox app, but everytime I try to download these games and I try to put it on my additional storage it refuses. I've looked through a few forums/reddit posts, seeing one telling me to go to setting>general>game install options....
  4. Game pass PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Game pass PC: For some reason it won't let me search for a location to install games, which in turn means I cannot install any new games.Does anyone know what is happening? Or have a fix for this?...
  5. Game Pass On PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Pass On PC: Why is it more limited then xbox. for example how come xbox gets outriders on the pass but not pc when the game is also out on pc?? why should i pay as much as someone on console getting more choice then myself...
  6. Game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass pc: Can not install any game just keep getting error and its not my lap top and the error message is not listed:?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-pass-pc/9469bf4b-0139-42b9-8c1a-85f51d6eccf8
  7. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  8. PC game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC game pass: Me and a friend are trying to download state of decay 2 on pc game pass and its stuck at 17.52 MB for both of us is there any way we can get it to download,it only seems to be on this specific game...
  9. pc game pass

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    pc game pass: i have game pass but cant download any games from it, error something on there end it says everytime and been like this since I bought it a few days ago any1 else having this problem...
  10. Not permissions in WindowsApps from Game Pass Pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not permissions in WindowsApps from Game Pass Pc: Hi! I'm having some problems when trying to modify any file from the "WindowsApps" folder which contains all the game installed from the Xbox PC app. When I try to edit any config file or copy any file into the folder, I either get a "Not permission" error or a "Not enought...