Windows 10: Allow microphone access popup isn't showing

Discus and support Allow microphone access popup isn't showing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I click to unmute myself it says to click allow on the microphone access popup but it won't show, and if your answer is to make sure it's not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhillipMaguadog, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Allow microphone access popup isn't showing

When I click to unmute myself it says to click allow on the microphone access popup but it won't show, and if your answer is to make sure it's not blocked or go to the settings and click default then that also doesn't work.

:)

PhillipMaguadog, Jun 14, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 14, 2019
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Allow microphone access popup isn't showing

"Webcam Access" Popup everytime I load a program that requires microphone access

Hi,

We understand that you are having issues with a popup notification whenever you launch applications that accesses your microphone. For us to better isolate the issue, we suggest that you perform a clean boot on your computer and see if the issue persists.
    Below is a link for the steps on how to do so:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Freddrick Pal, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Allow microphone access popup isn't showing

1. Allow microphone access popup isn't showing - Similar Threads - Allow microphone access

2. Allow access to the microphone on this device - can't be changed (windows 10)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow access to the microphone on this device - can't be changed (windows 10): Hi I want to allow apps to access the microphone on my Dell laptop but in Settings Privacy Microphone it says 'Microphone access to this device is off'. The 'Change' button below can't be clicked. I have a message above saying 'Some settings are hidden or managed by your...
  3. Microphone showing not plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone showing not plugged in: Hello, I just got a new headset and plugged in both the sound and audio jacks. The audio is working fine however, the microphone is not working at all. When I go to the sound control panel, it shows that my microphone is not plugged in even though it is. Can anyone help? Im...
  4. I want to allow firefox to access my microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to allow firefox to access my microphone: In the apps list the only browser allowed to access my mic is explorer, which is the one I never use. I looked at the Microsoft community questions but others had asked this question but the moderators didn't seem to have read it, as they were answering the wrong question, so...
  5. Accessing the microphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accessing the microphone: I know there is a list of apps that can access the microphone. However there are two programs that I WANT to be able to access the mic, but they are not on the list and I cannot find a way to add them. They both access the camera fine, but do not access the mic. I can only...
  6. windows defender allowed threat isn't saved

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender allowed threat isn't saved: I allowed a threat through windows defender but It eventually gets removed from allowed threats and reappear waiting for me to take actions. I don't intend to exclude it because it won't get detected even if it got infected with other malware. I only want to allow this...
  7. The microphone on my headset isn't working.

The microphone on my headset isn't working.: I have turtle beach headphones that I plug into my acer computer with an audio jack. Sound goes through the headset fine but my computer doesn't recognize the microphone on my headset therefore using the default microphone on the computer. When I go to troubleshoot the...
  8. microphone > 'allow apps to access mic'

microphone > 'allow apps to access mic': in settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic' when this is off, sites do not work (like google hangouts, all else) im guessing that win10 is not disabling hangouts, but that's it's disabling chrome's access to mic entirely this is extremely bad...
  9. settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic'

in Windows 10 Support
    settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic': in settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic' when this is off, sites do not work (like google hangouts, all else) im guessing that win10 is not disabling hangouts, but that's it's disabling chrome's access to mic entirely this is extremely bad...
  10. Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't

Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't: I have sennheiser mm30i earphones, and they have a built in microphone. Whenever I plug them in, everything is fine and the sound is good, but when I try to speak in games, Skype, etc, then the microphone isn't working. I have Realtek HD Audio Drivers installed. I tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Allow microphone access popup isnt showing