Windows 10: Allow microphone access popup isn't showing

Discus and support Allow microphone access popup isn't showing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I click to unmute myself it says to click allow on the microphone access popup but it won't show, and if your answer is to make sure it's not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PhillipMaguadog, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Allow microphone access popup isn't showing

When I click to unmute myself it says to click allow on the microphone access popup but it won't show, and if your answer is to make sure it's not blocked or go to the settings and click default then that also doesn't work.

:)

PhillipMaguadog, Jun 14, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 14, 2019
  3. my microphone isn t working

Hi Alexandra,

You may experience problems with a device due to an issue with its driver or the hardware device itself. To narrow down the issue, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?
    • Which version of Windows 10 are you currently running? To check your build, go to
      Start > Settings > System >
      About
    • Have you tried using the microphone on a different computer?
    • Have you tried using a different microphone?

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Jun 14, 2019
  4. Allow microphone access popup isn't showing

"Webcam Access" Popup everytime I load a program that requires microphone access

Hi,

We understand that you are having issues with a popup notification whenever you launch applications that accesses your microphone. For us to better isolate the issue, we suggest that you perform a clean boot on your computer and see if the issue persists.
    Below is a link for the steps on how to do so:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Let us know how it goes.

Freddrick Pal, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Allow microphone access popup isn't showing

1. Allow microphone access popup isn't showing - Similar Threads - Allow microphone access

2. Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.: So, The built microphone will work with all apps Microphone ArrayIf I plug anything else in, Sennheiser Edgerunners, LG Zone920, Airpods ECT.When I select those devices as the microiphone as the system defualt and change it inside any application, Teams, RingCentral,Zoom.I...
  3. Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any 3rd party Microphone will not allow access.: So, The built microphone will work with all apps Microphone ArrayIf I plug anything else in, Sennheiser Edgerunners, LG Zone920, Airpods ECT.When I select those devices as the microiphone as the system defualt and change it inside any application, Teams, RingCentral,Zoom.I...
  4. Microphone isn't showing up, Headphones showing up as speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone isn't showing up, Headphones showing up as speakers.: Hello there, I recently just a new computer and when I plug in my headphones they show up as speakers. The plug in microphone for the headset also doesn't work and will not show up. I don't know how to fix this and I just want to be able to use my mic to talk with my...
  5. Microphone isn't showing up, Headphones showing up as speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone isn't showing up, Headphones showing up as speakers.: Hello there, I recently just a new computer and when I plug in my headphones they show up as speakers. The plug in microphone for the headset also doesn't work and will not show up. I don't know how to fix this and I just want to be able to use my mic to talk with my...
  6. Why isn't microphone boost showing up

Why isn't microphone boost showing up: I got a new microphone Blue Yeti and I noticed that microphone boost isn't on there. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to make it show up because I want to use it....
  7. Microphone notification shows up but microphone isn't regonized?

Microphone notification shows up but microphone isn't regonized?: When I plug my microphone into my computer a notification shows up saying that a device has been plugged in, but for some reason, in the sound panel, it still says that my microphone isn't plugged in and I can't use it. How do I fix this....
  8. Allow desktop apps to access microphone is missing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow desktop apps to access microphone is missing: Hello, I was trying to fix some settings in our pc and then I remembered that I couldn't use the microphone ingame, so I checked it out in the privacy settings, but when I opened it up I noticed that it didn't have the "Allow desktop apps to access microphone" section. Im...
  9. Messenger error message "You'll need to allow microphone for calls. Allow Microphone Access"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messenger error message "You'll need to allow microphone for calls. Allow Microphone Access": Hello everyone, since one of the past updates last quarter of the year 2019, I could no longer do video calls thru messenger. My built-in speaker and microphone Laptop HP 15 -bs111ng suddenly is no longer "found" by the system. I have been using a headphone with built in...
  10. microphone > 'allow apps to access mic'

microphone > 'allow apps to access mic': in settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic' when this is off, sites do not work (like google hangouts, all else) im guessing that win10 is not disabling hangouts, but that's it's disabling chrome's access to mic entirely this is extremely bad...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Allow microphone access popup isnt showing