Windows 10: Allow New User to Pre-Configured Installation Windows 10 Pro

Discus and support Allow New User to Pre-Configured Installation Windows 10 Pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I prep new computers for corporate users. They have Office 365 accounts already set up. My job is to install all device drivers and Windows updates, as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steve_Cotton, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Allow New User to Pre-Configured Installation Windows 10 Pro

I prep new computers for corporate users. They have Office 365 accounts already set up. My job is to install all device drivers and Windows updates, as well as install programs the users will need. What I cannot do is log in as the user. So I set up a local account for an admin user and do all my work under that account.

I would like to prepare the computer for use, then ship the prepared computer to them. At that point, they would log into the computer with their own Office 365 credentials. What I see is that they are asked to log in as my admin user. How can I give them the ability to log in as themselves and "register" the computer under their O365 name?

:)

Steve_Cotton, Mar 6, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 6, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 6, 2021
  4. r.h.p Win User

Allow New User to Pre-Configured Installation Windows 10 Pro

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Allow New User to Pre-Configured Installation Windows 10 Pro

1. Allow New User to Pre-Configured Installation Windows 10 Pro - Similar Threads - Allow User Pre

2. Install pre-installed Windows on new SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install pre-installed Windows on new SSD: Hi, I have a Lenovo PC which came with Windows 8 pre-installed which I recently managed to upgrade to Windows 10 but now it's even slower than before.Therefore, I bought an SSD as I heard that would make it run faster. My question is how do I get my version of Windows onto my...
  3. Pre install windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pre install windows 10 pro: Hello Microsoft,I hope all is well with you all today!My company has some laptops that does not have windows 10 pro pre installed, its just regular windows 10. Is there way to pre install windows 10 without creating a local account before we hand laptops out to employees?...
  4. New, troublesome Windows 10 Pro Pre-logon screen??

in Windows 10 Support
    New, troublesome Windows 10 Pro Pre-logon screen??: Either with the latest update, or by inadvertently changing a setting I knew nothing about, Ive apparently got myself into a situation from which I cant I cant extract myself. Im running Windows 10 Pro, version 1909 18363.836. Immediately after the latest update, Ive been...
  5. New Windows 10 pre installed

New Windows 10 pre installed: Do I or will I need to register my Windows 10 64 bit pro, pre installed on my New Computer? How do I check to see if my registration matches my Microsoft account?...
  6. Confused about "Activation" of Pre-Installed Windows 10 Pro

Confused about "Activation" of Pre-Installed Windows 10 Pro: I have a new laptop pre-loaded with Windows 10 Pro (and other software). I want to perform various housekeeping steps (pristine image backup, recovery USB key creation, security software installation, etc.) before connecting to the Internet for security reasons. (No domain...
  7. Windows 10 pro pre installed

Windows 10 pro pre installed: I want to double my ram from 8g to 16g will this cause a loss of my product key? Actually what modifications can i make without loosing the key? I have lost my key several times in the past on earlier versions of windows....
  8. Change the language for pre-installed Windows 10 Pro

Change the language for pre-installed Windows 10 Pro: Hello Support, I have a Thinkpad laptop with a German version of Windows 10 Pro pre-installed. Originally the laptop had Windows 8 (and a license key for it in the BIOS) and this was updated by the seller. What I want to do is change this installed Windows 10 Pro to...
  9. Windows 10 pre-installed on new device but Windows not activated

Windows 10 pre-installed on new device but Windows not activated: I purchased a Surface Pro approximately 8 weeks ago direct from Microsoft. Just under 2 weeks ago my device got stuck in a Surface UEFI screen loop. I sent the device back to Microsoft and yesterday I received a new (possibly refurbished) device through the post. I have...
  10. Windows 10 Clean Install On New PC With Windows 10 Pre-Installed????

Windows 10 Clean Install On New PC With Windows 10 Pre-Installed????: Hey all I'm having a boat load of glitches, I think mostly coming from Cortana (works maybe 3 out of 10 times correctly and sometimes not at all and locks up the windows menu until I kill her in task manager). I spoke to Microsoft who said to do an upgrade that will...