Windows 10: Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE

Discus and support Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have setup a GUI and MSG.EXE so a staff member can ping messages to windows 10 machines however it seems they do no have permission because it works... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Whelan189, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Whelan189 Win User

Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE

I have setup a GUI and MSG.EXE so a staff member can ping messages to windows 10 machines however it seems they do no have permission because it works on my admin login but not theres, tried researching this but found zilch apart from people asking 6 years ago and no responses, Would love to get this working, thanks

:)

Whelan189, Feb 7, 2019

2. it's Difficult To send Msgs To Friends!

I'm Sad Cuz yet I Can't Forword Msgs To Many friends in A Group List cuz there is no Option For make Group add Friends and send them msg in a List!

how Can I Create A Group List of Contacts !

please if there is Any Solution Please Help Then !

please!

IamAJBLoVe, Feb 7, 2019
  3. IMA
    ima Win User
    ATITool 0.24 in non-admin user

Hmm, strange thing. I uninstalled v0.24 and installed v0.23, which works fine. After I read your advices, I installed v0.24 again and "Voila!", it starts in PowerUsers (non-admin) without errors/complains.
    Thank you for your suggestions and sorry for the post.

4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE - Similar Threads - Allow NON ADMIN

2. Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot run .exe files, cmd (admin): Hi! I tried to install a program to recover some lost pictures from an android phone. Later on some error popped up basically saying I couldn’t install the program. I’ve since then deleted the installer exe file. For some reason nothing was working so i force shutdown my...
  3. Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE: I have setup a GUI and MSG.EXE so a staff member can ping messages to windows 10 machines however it seems they do no have permission because it works on my admin login but not theres, tried researching this but found zilch apart from people asking 6 years ago and no...
  4. Rune regedit for non-admin user

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Rune regedit for non-admin user: Somehow my ToastNotifications got switched off. Need to have admin privileges to switch it back on. Running regedit as Administrator doesn't work. Have a .reg file, but that has to be double-clicked, so no privileges. Can't set Properties ... Run as Administrator for a .reg...
  5. launching app on non admin account without entering admin password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    launching app on non admin account without entering admin password: Hello, I have at startup programs which require to enter administrator password for each, (i am on non admin account), i want to start them without entering administrator password everytime. i tried this solution from latest post using task sheduler How to allow a user to...
  6. admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    admin account with UAC, or non-admin account with admin password: On a 2016 tutorial, the teacher said that it was important to create a new user as an administrator, and removing the admin rights of the user that I use all the time. Then, using admin privilege only when necessary, e.g. "run as administrator", and entering the password of...
  7. Non Admin acct questions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Non Admin acct questions: Setting up new machine. I first created an Admin acct on my wife's new machine when it started the OOBE questions etc. I got that acct all setup and then updated (long time downloads) and installed a few apps. Everything working fine there. Ok now I've set up a Non Admin...
  8. RDP to non-admin account not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RDP to non-admin account not working: I can RDP to an account that is an admin account but not to a non-admin account. I have read to check the users and make sure the appropriate accounts have been added to the user list but the option to view or edit the user list is missing from my settings window: [img]...
  9. How to install program as a non-admin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install program as a non-admin?: Hi, I got this extra laptop, and I can't install a program on it because I'm not an admin user. Is there an easy way around this, so I can install the program without having to get other people involved? If I have to do something like refreshing or resetting, what is...
  10. Allowing standard users to run exe

in Windows 10 Support
    Allowing standard users to run exe: Hi guys, All our domain users are logged in as standard users, hence they cannot run .exe file. I want all users to allow a software application which runs only with an .exe file extension. How Can i achieve it?? 69178