Windows 10: Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE

Discus and support Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have setup a GUI and MSG.EXE so a staff member can ping messages to windows 10 machines however it seems they do no have permission because it works... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Whelan189, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Whelan189 Win User

Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE

I have setup a GUI and MSG.EXE so a staff member can ping messages to windows 10 machines however it seems they do no have permission because it works on my admin login but not theres, tried researching this but found zilch apart from people asking 6 years ago and no responses, Would love to get this working, thanks

:)

Whelan189, Feb 7, 2019

2. it's Difficult To send Msgs To Friends!

I'm Sad Cuz yet I Can't Forword Msgs To Many friends in A Group List cuz there is no Option For make Group add Friends and send them msg in a List!

how Can I Create A Group List of Contacts !

please if there is Any Solution Please Help Then !

please!

IamAJBLoVe, Feb 7, 2019
  3. IMA
    ima Win User
    ATITool 0.24 in non-admin user

Hmm, strange thing. I uninstalled v0.24 and installed v0.23, which works fine. After I read your advices, I installed v0.24 again and "Voila!", it starts in PowerUsers (non-admin) without errors/complains.
    Thank you for your suggestions and sorry for the post.

4. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE - Similar Threads - Allow NON ADMIN

2. .exe file Non opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .exe file Non opening: I have downloaded a little game coded on Unity a while ago and i don't remember if i had to modify something or anything but until now it works. The game is named Fast As DuckI tried yesterday to download a mod for it but i can't open the .exe contained in the mod, which is...
  3. .exe file Non opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .exe file Non opening: I have downloaded a little game coded on Unity a while ago and i don't remember if i had to modify something or anything but until now it works. The game is named Fast As DuckI tried yesterday to download a mod for it but i can't open the .exe contained in the mod, which is...
  4. Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval: I am looking for a method to allow a User account Non-administrator on a device to be able to launch an application that typically requires UAC prompt & admin password to run.I would like to do so, without also allowing the user to run other applications, or install software...
  5. Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval: I am looking for a method to allow a User account Non-administrator on a device to be able to launch an application that typically requires UAC prompt & admin password to run.I would like to do so, without also allowing the user to run other applications, or install software...
  6. Allow Non-Admin user account to launch single application without Admin approval

7. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  8. Run as Admin for Non Admin user

Run as Admin for Non Admin user: We have an app called 2020 on local machines and there are catalogs that need to be updated monthly. The catalogs are in the Azure cloud server. I was hoping to use this option runas /user:ComputerName\Username /savecred "C:\path\to\app.exe but the app is app to do the...
  9. Admin password reset (non-admin)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin password reset (non-admin): pleas solv my problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-reset-non-admin/01f6113b-936f-422a-a5d1-2ffa3d1455d6
  10. Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Allow NON ADMIN to Send MSG.EXE: I have setup a GUI and MSG.EXE so a staff member can ping messages to windows 10 machines however it seems they do no have permission because it works on my admin login but not theres, tried researching this but found zilch apart from people asking 6 years ago and no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. group policy allow msg.exe