Windows 10: Allow or block Standard Users from changing System Time and Time Zone in Windows 10

Discus and support Allow or block Standard Users from changing System Time and Time Zone in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]When a Standard user tries to change the system time or time zone, the […] This article Allow or block Standard Users from changing System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 1, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Allow or block Standard Users from changing System Time and Time Zone in Windows 10

WinClub, Feb 1, 2021

2. Standard user allow to change time

Hi,

OS is windows 10

Have an Administrator user and a standard user. Adm no problem

Standard cannot do it, option is not available (To change date/time)

In previous Windows (7, 8), local security policy was not listed, to fix it I used "GPEDIT", then go to security policy and set to allow change date/time.

I do not know if I can do that in this Windows 10 or there is another way

I need help on that

JorgeP1958, Feb 1, 2021
  3. Standard user allow to change time

How do you allow a standard user to change time in windows 10?

Thanks

JorgeP1958, Feb 1, 2021
  4. Allow or block Standard Users from changing System Time and Time Zone in Windows 10

Standard user allow to change time

Hello,

I suggest you to change the account type from Standard to Administrator and check if it works.

Here are the steps:

Login to your Admin account.

In search type User Account and hit enter.

Click on Manage another account.

Select your Standard user account and click on change the account type.

From this page select Administrator and click on Change account type.

After doing this switch user from Admin account to Standard user account and try to change the date and time.

Hope this works.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 1, 2021
Thema:

Allow or block Standard Users from changing System Time and Time Zone in Windows 10

1. Allow or block Standard Users from changing System Time and Time Zone in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Allow block Standard

2. Change Time zone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Time zone: I am trying to change my Time Zone but the button isn't allowing me and is grayed out. Please help me change the time zone. How can I get the button to allow me to change the time zone?...
  3. Change Time zone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Time zone: I am trying to change my Time Zone but the button isn't allowing me and is grayed out. Please help me change the time zone. How can I get the button to allow me to change the time zone?...
  4. Changing Time Zone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing Time Zone: My time zone is US Mountain Time. Whenever I try to change the time zone to US Mountain Time my pc automatically changes back to Pacific Time. Does anyone know why or a way to fix this?...
  5. Windows 10 Change Time Zone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Change Time Zone: I just got a new laptop and the timezone is wrong. It gives me an error message when I try to change it telling me I don’t have permission and to log in as Administrator. I am the Administrator. I saw a CMD command suggested somewhere, but I need the EXACT command for Eastern...
  6. Changing Time Zone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing Time Zone: I recently built my computer and the time has always been a few hours behind, I've googled how to change the time zones but after I change it to my timezone the time doesn't change on the computer. I need help. submitted by /u/Facts-I-Made-Up [link] [comments]...
  7. change time zone

in Windows 10 Customization
    change time zone: I have recently restore my laptop and I cant change my time zone to gmt5.30. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/change-time-zone/48c89f25-8f2b-47bd-a2bb-ddb3e82e9450
  8. Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Change Time Zone in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Change Time Zone in Windows 10: How to: Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Change Time Zone in Windows 10 How to Allow or Prevent Users and Groups to Change Time Zone in Windows 10 Your PC's clock is used to record the time whenever you create or modify files on your PC. You can change the clock's...
  9. Change Windows 10 Time Zone

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Windows 10 Time Zone: Hi, I have no idea why the following command does not work and does not change the time zone to -5? Since when I set it manually to -5, the following key will be applied the same: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...
  10. Change Time Zone in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Time Zone in Windows 10: How to: Change Time Zone in Windows 10 How to Change the Time Zone in Windows 10 Your PC's clock is used to record the time whenever you create or modify files on your PC. You can change the clock's time and time zone. A time zone is a region that observes a uniform...