Windows 10: " Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or...

Discus and support " Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been clearing browsing etc, and noticed another settting, "Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved", it is switched on, is it safe , should... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by peter stuart-robinson, Jan 10, 2023.

1. " Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or...

Been clearing browsing etc, and noticed another settting, "Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved", it is switched on, is it safe , should I switch it off, thanks all,

:)

peter stuart-robinson, Jan 10, 2023

2. To REMOVE a payment method or switch between payment methods

To add a payment method or switch between payment methods By default, apps are added to your phone bill when mobile payments are offered. To pay with a credit card instead:

• On the phone or on windowsphone.com, tap
      Add or switch payment methods on the purchase confirmation screen.
    • Add a new payment method or change the payment method.
    Like always, things are made difficult for the end user

HOW TO REMOVE A PAYMENT METHOD ?

I have removed my visa card, but now have my mobile operator listed as a payment method, how to REMOVE this ?

KingJohnEngland, Jan 10, 2023
  3. payment method

To add a card or other payment method to your Microsoft account:

• Sign in to account.microsoft.com.
    • Go to Payment & billing and select
      Payment options.
    • Select Add payment option.
    • Fill in the required fields, and hit Next. If you don't get any more prompts, you're done.

Its the only way I can help...." Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or... :)

AnkitSatpathy, Jan 10, 2023
Thema:

" Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or...

1. " Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or... - Similar Threads - Allow sites check

2. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  3. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  4. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  5. Payment Method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment Method: My question relates to Payment Methods for my 365 SubscriptionI have 3 credit cards stored as payment methods on the system1 is active, but 2 of them have expired. I tried to remove/delete the 2 cards that have expired.The system will not allow me to delete these 2 cards It...
  6. Payment Method

7. " Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or...

" Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or...: Been clearing browsing etc, and noticed another settting, "Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved", it is switched on, is it safe , should I switch it off, thanks all,...
  8. " Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    " Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved" it is switched on, is this safe,or...: Been clearing browsing etc, and noticed another settting, "Allow sites to check if I have payment method saved", it is switched on, is it safe , should I switch it off, thanks all,...
  9. Payment method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Payment method: Fast traslate Icon translate I am facing issue while adding payment method as my debit card though my card is working the store says I cannot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/4ed80f16-ed29-4c2f-8caa-8da52d938819
  10. Payment method

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Payment method: I want to purchase dolby atmos through Microsoft store.i have rupay card but it doesnt accept it. When i use visa card it also dont accept it...what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/payment-method/e512c571-213e-43b1-adeb-aa088184f081"