Windows 10: Allow Windows 10 Pro to connect to only one WiFi?

Discus and support Allow Windows 10 Pro to connect to only one WiFi? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Title says it all. Anyone know how to do it? 41656 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lolcocks, Feb 21, 2016.

1. lolcocks Win User

Allow Windows 10 Pro to connect to only one WiFi?

Title says it all.

Anyone know how to do it?

:)

lolcocks, Feb 21, 2016

2. Why can't I have a ethernet and wifi connection at the same time on Windows 10

I had a computer failure and had to get a new unit. The new unit runs Windows 10 pro. I have an adapter to provide wifi connection. My previous unit running Win 10 pro allowed me to have both connections at the same time. Now I can only get one or
    the other by disconnecting on of the two.

LarryDrobnitch, Feb 21, 2016
  3. HairyFool Win User
    Remote Desktop

Windows Home licenses do not allow inbound RDP connections, it is only available with Pro or above.

HairyFool, Feb 21, 2016
  4. lolcocks Win User

The title say that I want to allow my Windows 10 Pro Laptop to connect to only one WiFi network.

I should not be able to connect to any other WiFi or hotspots even though I have the correct password for them.

lolcocks, Mar 6, 2016
  5. wyldman68 Win User
    Go to Settings/Network & Internet/Wi-Fi/Manage Wi-Fi settings/turn the 3 buttons off and then click on any network to get rid of and click Forget.

wyldman68, Mar 6, 2016
  6. bro67 Win User
    You cannot lock the machine on oneWiFi network, unless you have it connected to a Domaina and using Radius. Once it is off of the Domain, it becomes a workstation and can be used to connect to any WiFi, unless you use a GPO and lock the user to a certain profile to not allow them to do anything off network.

bro67, Mar 6, 2016
  7. bro67 Win User
    That may not be what they are looking for.

bro67, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Allow Windows 10 Pro to connect to only one WiFi? - Similar Threads - Allow Pro connect

2. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only one WIFI connection won't work.: Hello, I have 2 routers, my ISP provided one, which I can connect to perfectly fine, and my linksys "booster" one, which I cannot get to connect with internet even when I can I only get .01Mbps. I've already done the following:Reset both routers.Renew IP address....
  3. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one WIFI connection won't work.: Hello, I have 2 routers, my ISP provided one, which I can connect to perfectly fine, and my linksys "booster" one, which I cannot get to connect with internet even when I can I only get .01Mbps. I've already done the following:Reset both routers.Renew IP address....
  4. Only one WIFI connection won't work.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Lock Windows 10 WiFi connections to only one AP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock Windows 10 WiFi connections to only one AP: Hello is there currently a option to disable choice of WiFi APs to lock down the system to only work with one AP? Like Mac address lock down in reverse pointing to the wireless router. Devices are getting to be so small they are now able to download from items the size of a...
  6. PC will only connect to WiFi in one room

PC will only connect to WiFi in one room: I just purchased an HP 15-dy1074nr. For some reason, it will only connect to WiFi in one room. It also shows the WiFi as having no signal strength, yet is still able to execute internet functions such as visit websites. All other WiFi-enabled devices in my home smartphones,...
  7. Can't connect to wifi only from one room.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to wifi only from one room.: The signal is the same from all rooms and other devices work just fine from anywhere. When i try to connect my laptop tho, it only works from one room. When i try otherwise it says "can't connect to this network". Already tried to reinstall wireless adapter drivers, mess with...
  8. windows 10 - windows search is not working - allows only one character

windows 10 - windows search is not working - allows only one character: In Windows 10 PRO, I'm not able use windows search option. I have indexed all my PC drives. I have mapped many external servers, there also not able to do the windows search option. I'm able to enter only one character in the cell....
  9. Allow connection to only one WiFi network?

Allow connection to only one WiFi network?: Hello, Is it possible to allow my company's laptops to be connected only to one and only one WiFi connection which is my company's? 126537
  10. WiFi not allowing connection

WiFi not allowing connection: Our Dell laptop, running Windows 10, will not connect to our primary wireless yet it will connect to our 'guest' internet. I went through all the resets, pws, etc yet after entering the pw, the message still comes back as something has changed. Nothing changed and two...