Windows 10: allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open

Discus and support allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everytime I restart my computer, Microsoft OneDrive error message pops up that I need to allow cookies. I have allowed even third party cookies on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoeHoffman5, Apr 20, 2019.

1. allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open

Everytime I restart my computer, Microsoft OneDrive error message pops up that I need to allow cookies. I have allowed even third party cookies on Google Chrome (default browser) and Edge. Still I get the same message and cannot start OneDrive

:)

JoeHoffman5, Apr 20, 2019

2. How to Allow Cookies on the computer.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. In which browser are you trying to allow the cookies?
    2. Do you get any error message while allowing the cookies?
    3. What is the operating system that you have installed on your computer? (To check the Version and Edition of your Windows, you can refer

Which Windows operating system am I running?
      ).

Meanwhile, try the below methods and see if this helps.

Method 1: Allow Cookies on Internet Explorer.

If you are trying to allow the cookies on Internet Explorer, then you can follow the section
    Block or allow cookies mentioned in
    Delete and manage cookies
    and see if this helps.

Method 2: Allow Cookies on Microsoft Edge.

Step 1: Launch Microsoft Edge > Click on the
    (3 dots) toolbar button > Click on Settings.

Step 2: Then, scroll down and click on View advanced settings.

Step 3: Under View advanced settings, scroll down and under
    Cookies, select Don't block cookies from the drop-down list.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 20, 2019
  3. OneDrive: "We can't sign you in" - Cannot resolve with cryptic error about browser cookies

Seeing an odd issue on a workstation's OneDrive installation. Getting the following error after attempting to enter the email for login:

allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open 3ypoG.png

As you can see, it suggest that the browser is set to block cookies, however which browser would OneDrive be talking about?

Edge and Internet Explorer are BOTH set to accept all (1st party and 3rd party) cookies. I've also cleaned cookies from them.

What could be going on here? OneDrive is a self contained app it would seem so this kind of a message doesn't really make sense in the first place...

ylluminate, Apr 20, 2019
  4. allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open

Cookies must be allowed

Paul, thank you for your info. My default browser is Firefox. I have cookies enabled on Firefox, Chrome and IE (Windows 7). But indeed, in IE, live.com was blocked from cookies. Once I removed that URL from the list, I was able to log in without that "cookies
    must be allowed" message. Thanks again.

Jason Wahler, Apr 20, 2019
Thema:

allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open

1. allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open - Similar Threads - allowed cookies browser

2. window browser cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window browser cookies: Hi there!My question is that I have 5th Gen CORE i5 laptop. when I open chrome browser and search any things my cookies are save but this cookie issue disturb me when I download any application and try to install application isn't install and error occur cookies are not...
  3. window browser cookies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    window browser cookies: Hi there!My question is that I have 5th Gen CORE i5 laptop. when I open chrome browser and search any things my cookies are save but this cookie issue disturb me when I download any application and try to install application isn't install and error occur cookies are not...
  4. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies: I can not synchronize my OneDrive. Everytime I try I get the message that my browser is blocking important cookies. I have tried taking off everything which is scary in todays world with hackers and viruses and it still won't log me in or sych. Do we have to give Microsoft...
  5. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies: I can not synchronize my OneDrive. Everytime I try I get the message that my browser is blocking important cookies. I have tried taking off everything which is scary in todays world with hackers and viruses and it still won't log me in or sych. Do we have to give Microsoft...
  6. OneDrive will not sychronize because my browser is blocking cookies

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Cookies must be allowed Revisited

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cookies must be allowed Revisited: I've decided to go back and get answers to questions that no one working for your company is intelligent enough to answer. you 1st reply will prove this all over again :...
  8. Cookies must be allowed Revisited

Cookies must be allowed Revisited: I've decided to go back and get answers to questions that no one working for your company is intelligent enough to answer. you 1st reply will prove this all over again :...
  9. Cookies must be allowed Revisited

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Brower cookies and onedrive

in Browsers and Email
    Brower cookies and onedrive: One drive will not let me log in, message says my browser will not accept cookies. problem is all my browsers are NOT set to deny cookies, in Edge, Firefox. and Chrome. what can I do? 154420

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one drive is not opening asking for cookies

2. filebrowser your browser is currently set to block cookies

3. allow one drive cookies

4. how to allow cookies in onedrive,
  5. how to allow browser to allow to use onedrive,
  6. onedrive cant sign in because browser is set to block cookies,
  7. onedrive cant sign in due to blocked cookies,
  8. OneDrive block or allow cookies,
  9. cannot sign in to onedrive windows 10 must allow cookies,
  10. windows 10 onedrive says not accepting cookies,
  11. one drive cookie error despite cookies being allowed,