Windows 10: Allowing single youtube playlist allows all youtube searching and playing

Discus and support Allowing single youtube playlist allows all youtube searching and playing in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have Family Safety setup for my children and configured for whitelisting urls only. I have set up a YouTube playlist for my children on my youtube... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Rupunzlkim, May 4, 2020.

1. Allowing single youtube playlist allows all youtube searching and playing

I have Family Safety setup for my children and configured for whitelisting urls only. I have set up a YouTube playlist for my children on my youtube account and added the link in their Content Restrictions > Web browsing > Always Allowed websites.

I have found that from that url they can then search youtube from the search field, which makes sense, but that when the search results are returned they are returned in a different youtube url, which is expected behavior for youtube but it shouldn't be allowed to redirect to that because I haven't whitelisted that youtube url, so why is it allowed?

:)

Rupunzlkim, May 4, 2020
  2. Nasher87 Win User

YouTube playlist

Hi I can't seem to play my YouTube playlist on my lumina 630 all the way through it stops after one song ,is there a app to make this possible .ive had the same problem on my iPad but just downloaded yt player and that allows me to play my playlist all
    the way through on random or skip tracks thanks

Nasher87, May 4, 2020
  3. ArkA_2015 Win User
    youtube playlist

hello

im using nokia n8 symbian belle

i have question for youtube playlist

When I go to Youtube and want to play a playlist of videos continuously it doesn't play continuously,It just won't go on to the next song without me manually clicking on the next song. Is there any other way to try this?

is there some autoplay option or some app for this

please help!

ArkA_2015, May 4, 2020
  4. Allowing single youtube playlist allows all youtube searching and playing

YouTube not playing in IE11

An update:

Well, I got YouTube playing in IE11 again.

What do you suppose I had to do?

I had to remove it from Explorer's compatability list!

You see how confusing this is?

To start out with, I load Windows 10, and all is well.

Then (seemingly) out of the blue, YouTube quits allowing me to log in.

I manage to get YouTube to log-in and play by adding it to compatibility list.

And then on the next day YouTube starts a new doofball behavior -

it allows log in, but won't play. Only to be fixed again by removing it from the compatability list!

Very confusing.

I should also mention that it's not really "fixed" as well as it was before.

I still see one glitch! - And that occurs only on 'full screen' blayback -

where some of the page is still visible overlying the full-screen view.

As a work around, I don't use 'full screen' mode, but instead us 'Theater mode'.

Go figure.

StanShankman, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Allowing single youtube playlist allows all youtube searching and playing

1. Allowing single youtube playlist allows all youtube searching and playing - Similar Threads - Allowing single youtube

2. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube won't allow screenshots?: Every search gives instructions for cell phones, or instructions for PCs that don't work.I bought a new computer recently with Win10 loaded on it.My previous computer also had Win10 and it allowed me to take screen shots off of YouTube videos.This one won't. I get the...
  3. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube won't allow screenshots?: Every search gives instructions for cell phones, or instructions for PCs that don't work.I bought a new computer recently with Win10 loaded on it.My previous computer also had Win10 and it allowed me to take screen shots off of YouTube videos.This one won't. I get the...
  4. YouTube won't allow screenshots?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Embedded YouTube links allow full YouTube Access under Microsoft Family Safety

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Embedded YouTube links allow full YouTube Access under Microsoft Family Safety: We have been using Microsoft Family Safety for some time. For the most part it works well, but there are those scratch my head instances like the one that I am going to describe here. We added YouTube to the blocked website list. It blocks the website when typed into the...
  6. allow YouTube player but not website

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    allow YouTube player but not website: how do I disable the YouTube website using family safety, while still allowing the YouTube player to work and play videos in google drive and other allowed websites?...
  7. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  8. Youtube blocking malfunction wen specific movie only is allowed @Only allow these websites=ON

Youtube blocking malfunction wen specific movie only is allowed @Only allow these websites=ON: Dear support, I found a critical problem in web browsing control using EDGE Chromium When allowed specific movie example below in youtube and child open it, from the opened window hi have access to all youtube contains w/o any limitation like all youtube is allowed. The...
  9. how do you allow adult youtube videos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do you allow adult youtube videos: my computer does not allow permission to youtube vids. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-allow-adult-youtube-videos/57703114-99f2-47e1-8e14-59fc179f2b4c
  10. When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...

When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...: I am trying to allow my child to watch a youtube video that he needs to watch for his online school classes. I put only that one video into allowed online content but the problem is that after he watches the video, all of the suggested videos are then enabled even though...