Windows 10: Allshare problem

Discus and support Allshare problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I using Windows 10 Pro I instaled Samsung allshare but when I opening the program is sayng [ATTACH] Any answers?Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidAndrei1, May 19, 2020.

1. Allshare problem

I using Windows 10 Pro

I instaled Samsung allshare but when I opening the program is sayng

Allshare problem 55c2b691-1d25-42e5-b45b-7b4f8cd08f7f?upload=true.png

Any answers?Please

:)

DavidAndrei1, May 19, 2020

2. Samsung Allshare cannot be run/installed on windows 10

As of June 2017, and for an unknown time before, the certificate signing the AllShare installer has been revoked and no amount of dancing and chanting will unblock the installer.

Fortunately, this whole problem can be side-stepped: "AllShare" is simply Samsung's name for the TV's DLNA feature. Any DLNA server, including the one built into Windows 10 (Media Player), can allow the computer to stream to the TV. See Samsung's explanation
    at http://www.samsung.com/ph/support/skp/faq/885158 .

Hope this helps someone else who found dancing and chanting ineffective.

Alan O'Harra

AlanO'Harra, May 19, 2020
  3. Can't install Samsung Allshare on Win10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I suggest you to check with Samsung company for further assistance.

If All share was working fine in the previous Operating System then it should work in compatibility mode. But you are unable to download the Samsung allshare, you need to check with Samsung company.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, May 19, 2020
  4. hibsen17 Win User

Allshare problem

Samsung allshare driver for WIN 10

Thanks for your help.

Have uninstalled all components of AllShare PCSW.exe and retarted the PC. Then installed the program file again and retarted the PC; but I have still the same problem :-(

and still got the message "APP has been blocked as a protection"

hibsen17, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Allshare problem

1. Allshare problem - Similar Threads - Allshare problem

2. Audio Problem with Windows 10 - lose audio everytime I plug in headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Problem with Windows 10 - lose audio everytime I plug in headphones: This is a W 10 update bug fiasco whenever I plug in Headphones it kills all the audio - no audio in headset - no audio back on speakers Blah Blah Blah run troubleshooter - does no good - have to restart to get audio back someone published a fix - go to cmd prompt Stop...
  3. Error: There is a problem with a device connected to your pc. An unexpected I/0 error has...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error: There is a problem with a device connected to your pc. An unexpected I/0 error has...: for two months my laptop screen has blue screen and on screen it was written that an autoatic repair needed,Then there are two options: 1restart the pc 2 press F8 for start -up settings. but after the restart there is same problem saying "There is a problem with a device...
  4. asd Keyboard problem

asd Keyboard problem: Hello, my asd keys stop working. whenever I sleep or restart my pc this is triggered. after sometime it will work until I turn off pc. some time it wont. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asd-keyboard-problem/91344fd2-69bb-4a85-8ba6-91fb195b10d3
  5. Having problems installing Phantasy Star Online 2. Keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80073CF3

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems installing Phantasy Star Online 2. Keeps giving me Error Code: 0x80073CF3: I started using the Microsoft Store to download PSO2 but after the initial 8,39 MB download, it keeps giving me an error and says to wait a few minutes. The code is 0x80073CF3 and after around 3 hours of retrying, it never changed. However, other apps update fine and shows...
  6. Display driver problems

Display driver problems: I get this crash message during gameplay at time. Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1788, time stamp: 0x5ebeeeda Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.18362.815, time stamp: 0xb29ecf52 Exception code: 0xc0000374 Fault offset:...
  7. BSOD with 0x9F; DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with 0x9F; DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE problem: I'I'm having a BSOD issue upon sleep with bugcheck code 0x9F DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE I've updated all intel drivers and GFX drivers with no effect, can someone tell me what is going wrong here? Minidump files can be found here:...
  8. Microphone problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microphone problems: So my microphone isnt working on discord for some reason, i decided to restart it but it didnt work, so I went into settings and now i can hear me speaking and typing. If someone knows how to fix one or both of the problems, that would be nice, thank you. submitted by...
  9. PC problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC problem: My PC is automatically restarting on its own with a statement 'YOUR PC RAN INTO TROUBLE WE ARE COLLECTING SOME INFO' and while i am doing some work the desktop is going blank all of the sudden.Then i took my laptop to local technician he said there is a problem in...
  10. Samsung Allshare PC Download Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Allshare PC Download Center: I have had this problem since beginning of my new pc. The AllShare PCSW download center all have administer access to install problem. Running Maintainence, sec /scan, troubleshooting to compatability. or reinstall fresh start all give the same result....