Windows 10: Allshare problem

Discus and support Allshare problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I using Windows 10 Pro I instaled Samsung allshare but when I opening the program is sayng [ATTACH] Any answers?Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidAndrei1, May 19, 2020.

1. Allshare problem

I using Windows 10 Pro

I instaled Samsung allshare but when I opening the program is sayng

Allshare problem 55c2b691-1d25-42e5-b45b-7b4f8cd08f7f?upload=true.png

Any answers?Please

:)

DavidAndrei1, May 19, 2020

2. Samsung Allshare cannot be run/installed on windows 10

As of June 2017, and for an unknown time before, the certificate signing the AllShare installer has been revoked and no amount of dancing and chanting will unblock the installer.

Fortunately, this whole problem can be side-stepped: "AllShare" is simply Samsung's name for the TV's DLNA feature. Any DLNA server, including the one built into Windows 10 (Media Player), can allow the computer to stream to the TV. See Samsung's explanation
    at http://www.samsung.com/ph/support/skp/faq/885158 .

Hope this helps someone else who found dancing and chanting ineffective.

Alan O'Harra

AlanO'Harra, May 19, 2020
  3. Can't install Samsung Allshare on Win10

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.

I suggest you to check with Samsung company for further assistance.

If All share was working fine in the previous Operating System then it should work in compatibility mode. But you are unable to download the Samsung allshare, you need to check with Samsung company.

Thank You.

Uttam Yadav, May 19, 2020
  4. hibsen17 Win User

Allshare problem

Samsung allshare driver for WIN 10

Thanks for your help.

Have uninstalled all components of AllShare PCSW.exe and retarted the PC. Then installed the program file again and retarted the PC; but I have still the same problem :-(

and still got the message "APP has been blocked as a protection"

hibsen17, May 19, 2020
Thema:

Allshare problem

1. Allshare problem - Similar Threads - Allshare problem

2. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?But it takes so long to download a game like roblox which is only 142mb and my dad's computer does it in less then...
  3. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?But it takes so long to download a game like roblox which is only 142mb and my dad's computer does it in less then...
  4. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  5. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  6. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  8. Windows hello sign-in option problem

Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  9. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  10. Samsung Allshare PC Download Center

Samsung Allshare PC Download Center: I have had this problem since beginning of my new pc. The AllShare PCSW download center all have administer access to install problem. Running Maintainence, sec /scan, troubleshooting to compatability. or reinstall fresh start all give the same result....