Windows 10: Almost 2yrs of random BSOD

Discus and support Almost 2yrs of random BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Almost 2 years now i have random BSOD with random stop codes and at random times while playing , browsing or just idle i ve installed and reintalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eliastriantafyllos, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Almost 2yrs of random BSOD

Almost 2 years now i have random BSOD with random stop codes and at random times while playing , browsing or just idle i ve installed and reintalled windows 10 some times, changed drivers graphics card etc and testing all of them , bios update tried all available nothing worked i ve send to AMD graphics card RX 5700xt and processor Ryzen 5 3600x didnt help anything we tried then i ve started changing some parts to exclude them from being faulty didnt change graphics card and processor My original setup was a MB: B450 Tomahawk MAX RAM : g skill ripjaws 16gb 3600mhz storage :

:)

eliastriantafyllos, Jun 18, 2021
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, Jun 18, 2021
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Almost 2yrs of random BSOD

Random BSODs "Bad_Pool_Caller"

This BSOD happens anywhere, irrespective of BitDefender. It takes place even when the antivirus is MSE in case of Windows 7. The most common cause is an expired trial or a cracked installation. Some examples:

We are on our way of troubleshooting. If the uninstallation and reinstallation does not work, we will take the next step.

I, in general, know what I am doing and what I am suggesting. If I feel that I am unable to control the issue, I will definitely ask for help.

Thema:

Almost 2yrs of random BSOD

1. Almost 2yrs of random BSOD - Similar Threads - Almost 2yrs random

2. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  3. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  4. Almost daily BSoD appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost daily BSoD appears: Hello, I've attached a log file hoping someone would be kind enough to view it and help find a solution to this vexing problem of BSoD. Windows 21h1 Much obliged Thank You Ian 182241
  5. WARRANTY 2yr registration

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WARRANTY 2yr registration: I have bought a microsoft product - BUT - to activate 2yr guarantee i need to accept the warranty agreement ??...... i have gone to : microsoft.com/accessories/warranty - but there appears to be no facility to register my product ?...
  6. Random BSODs, tried almost every possible fix. Advice?

Random BSODs, tried almost every possible fix. Advice?: My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing very frequently. I get different error codes almost every time, but every time I check the event viewer, it is a Kernel Power error. When I check BlueScreenView, the leading cause is almost always ntoskrnl.exe with...
  7. Random BSODs, tried almost every possible fix. Advice?

Random BSODs, tried almost every possible fix. Advice?: My PC since building has randomly been crashing and BSOD'ing very frequently. I get different error codes almost every time. Sometimes, the PC will restart without BSOD'ing, and sometimes it will BSOD and not create a dump file which is really frustrating. Here is my build:...
  8. BSOD on almost every startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD on almost every startup: I'll keep this one simple. Using Windows 10, somewhere along the line with one of the major update pushes my PC when turned on or rebooted would NSOD loop. Luckily sometimes would loop once or twice, sometimes even more... I did do a Startup log and tried removing the last...
  9. Almost Random BSOD. Found Problem. Need Solution. 0x000000d1

Almost Random BSOD. Found Problem. Need Solution. 0x000000d1: Hello -PC-Tue_08_21_2018_164516_60.zip For the Past 3 weeks or so, my computer has been having almost random blue screen errors. I have tried to purposefully recreate the Blue Screen to find out what might be causing it. But I have had no luck doing so. They come at random...
  10. Random BSOD almost everyday

Random BSOD almost everyday: Hi, almost for a month now I'm getting random BSOD once a day with no matter what I'm doing (mostly when I watch video or play something). It often happens when I play LOL, but I can still play big games like Witcher 3 or Overwatch and nothing will crash... I had my GPU...