Windows 10: Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo

Discus and support Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Officially, no one at Microsoft is talking about the next major version of Windows, although we know that the company is working to add a Start menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, May 29, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo

The rest

:)

labeeman, May 29, 2014

2. why does my samsung rant only playback a small amount of voice media

Hello,

From which phone are you receiving the voice memo? Do you get any error message after the memo stops playing? What kind of format is the media in?

Thanks a lot for your collaboration!

Patrizia R., May 29, 2014
  3. Yumpin Win User
    Definition Update for Windows Defender - KB2267602 (Definition 1.239.506.0) - Error 0x80070643

Where is the Microsoft team?????

Good question.........

Probably down at the local Brew Pub collaborating on the recent updates and how to wreak havoc next on the masses of Windows 10 users......

I've got the same 0x80070643 error..... don't think it is by mere coincidence either.....

Yumpin, May 29, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo

With all that "brain power" working on the next update, Windows 8.1 should be a real doozy! *Biggrin

LittleJay, May 29, 2014
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    On the other had don't forget the old adage.. Too many cooks.. you know the rest.

BunnyJ, May 31, 2014
  6. labeeman Win User
    As long it is not the same cooks that made Windows 8 we should be fine.

labeeman, May 31, 2014
  7. I don't believe the cooks in the Windows 8 kitchen was the problem.
    I do believe the problem in the kitchen was the head chief and he is gone now.

Layback Bear, Jun 1, 2014
  8. Rickkins Win User

Too many chiefs, not enough braves...*Biggrin

Rickkins, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Almost all of Microsoft's engineering teams collaborated on "next Windows" internal memo - Similar Threads - Almost Microsoft's engineering

2. Microsoft Word Online collaboration slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Word Online collaboration slow: I'm using MS word online (through word software) and am collaborating with a partner on the document, but there is a lag between me typing and the partner seeing the update. Google docs is pretty much instantaneous but MS Word online is lagging. Is this a normal thing? Can...
  3. Read the Memo on Notepads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Read the Memo on Notepads: If I ever felt like recommending something with great gusto, this sure is one of those times. From Microsoft Store take look at Notepads with an S . Tabs, cosmetics, functions, it's VERY cool If 1 pic = 1k words I just saved 3k with these [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] Cheers,...
  4. Why are the "Microsoft engineers" in this forum are almost always completely incompetent?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are the "Microsoft engineers" in this forum are almost always completely incompetent?: When I encounter some problem in Windows, I search Google for a solution. Often, the top result is this Microsoft forum post, and the second one is a post at SuperUser.com. Almost 100% of the time, the answer posted by a Microsoft employee here are completely useless. They...
  5. Problem with internal webcam when using the Microsoft Teams app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with internal webcam when using the Microsoft Teams app: I have a Hp Elitebook 8570p where the webcam does not work in the Teams app (only black when turning it on). The camera is also not listed in the device manager. It works on other apps and when I use Teams in edge it also works. I also looked online but I could not find...
  6. Memo Style

in Windows 10 Customization
    Memo Style: My memos suddently print far left and right and some of the print left out. How do I set "Memo Style". I'm in Outlook on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memo-style/07a7e058-6207-44c2-b9de-505b2284f28c
  7. Synaptics and AMD Collaborate on Next-Generation Microsoft OS

in Windows 10 News
    Synaptics and AMD Collaborate on Next-Generation Microsoft OS: Synaptics Incorporated (NASDAQ: SYNA), the leading developer of human interface solutions, together with AMD, today announced a joint initiative centered on delivering a new industry benchmark in highly-secure biometric fingerprint authentication for enterprise/commercial and...
  8. Windows Server engineering team moved into Windows and Devices Group

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server engineering team moved into Windows and Devices Group: Microsoft is moving the engineering team responsible for Windows Server to the Windows and Devices Group, resulting in all versions of Windows at the company now being part of the same unit. Executive Vice President Scott Guthrie will continue to head up the remaining...
  9. Microsoft goes internal for its next CEO with Satya Nadella

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft goes internal for its next CEO with Satya Nadella: Nadella's first day as CEO is today, February 4. Current CEO Steve Ballmer is out, effective immediately. The choice of Nadella is somewhat surprising, and in other ways, not. Nadella -- believed to have been, all along, one of a small handful of alleged internal...
  10. Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing what the Microsoft Casual Games team will build next: It’s time for the Microsoft Casual Games team to build our next game. And while we are passionate about many game options, ultimately, we care most about what our players and fans want us to make. Over the past few weeks, we asked our Microsoft Casual Games players which...