Windows 10: Almost all windows 10 features stopped working

Discus and support Almost all windows 10 features stopped working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have this issue with my laptop, its a dell inspiron 3537 running windows 10, i cant access any of the following: 1- start menu. 2- settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Adam171, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Adam171 Win User

Almost all windows 10 features stopped working

Hi, i have this issue with my laptop, its a dell inspiron 3537 running windows 10, i cant access any of the following:

1- start menu.

2- settings app.

3. Network connections interface.

4. All windows 10 preinstalled apps

5. Task bar (only shortcuts that i created work).

To make things a bit simpler, i can only access whats on my desktop and the file explorer, everything else is not working, i click on things but nothing happens.

:)

Adam171, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Almost all windows 10 features stopped working - Similar Threads - Almost features stopped

2. windows features stop working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows features stop working: randomly during the day the screenshot(windows+shift+s) stops working. I cant access my downloads folder because it loads forever, and if I right click on my desktop it crashes. any known solutions? submitted by /u/thebindingofhernie [link] [comments]...
  3. My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working: Can't access cortana, search bark. notifications, windows button, settings or anything besides microsoft edge and some non microsoft apps I literally can not access anything and has been happening for days. Already tried resetting taskbar, restarting the pc. On my last...
  4. My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working: Can't access cortana, search bark. notifications, windows button, settings or anything besides microsoft edge and some non microsoft apps I literally can not access anything and has been happening for days. Already tried resetting taskbar, restarting the pc. On my last...
  5. My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working: Can't access cortana, search bark. notifications, windows button, settings or anything besides microsoft edge and some non microsoft appsI literally can not access anything and has been happening for days. Already tried resetting taskbar, restarting the pc....
  7. My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working: Can't access cortana, search bark. notifications, windows button, settings or anything besides microsoft edge and some non microsoft appsI literally can not access anything and has been happening for days. Already tried resetting taskbar, restarting the pc....
  8. My taskbar is broken and almost every window feature is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Windows 10 almost all system functions non-working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 almost all system functions non-working: Today morning when I turned on the computer,I found out that the Start menu isn't working. This issue is very common for me and restarting explorer.exe always works. So I just open up the task manager and restarted explorer.exe, but that doesn't solve the problem. I restarted...
  10. Windows 10 has almost completely stopped working today!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 has almost completely stopped working today!: OK, I'm in a mess! Today, my Windows 10 install has gone crazy! It will (eventually) boot to desktop, but immediately gives error about 'c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop' is not available....... Nothing is working, there are no normal icons on the task bar,...