Windows 10: almost crashed again

Discus and support almost crashed again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was wondering why this mouse problem is still not solved see form's on it since 2013 that's even older than my laptop if a update of any kind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by UKchampbound, Sep 11, 2018.

1. almost crashed again

I was wondering why this mouse problem is still not solved see form's on it since 2013 that's even older than my laptop

if a update of any kind would had been going on I would have crashed I just can't see the reason that it not only can't stay put it comes in like it owns the damn place while I was gaming can't have that keep trying to get notification from who ever is updating well that don't happen and we have crashed many times I will take most of the blame for trying to slow down my mouse

but it isn't right for the application to run on in on your busy PC laptop or anything else your using can this be took care of in a timely manner or are there a way to keep it out of settings

There is no reason for it to just pop up twenty minutes after you try to use it and plus pop up on a gaming application

I just don't want to do a reset or hard restart this is the longest I've made it since opening my account back up in FEB. been over six weeks now would appreciate any advice or help on the matter

:)

UKchampbound, Sep 11, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 11, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

almost crashed again

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

almost crashed again

1. almost crashed again - Similar Threads - almost crashed again

2. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  3. Valorant keeps crashing again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant keeps crashing again and again: I have a Asus Tuf f15 laptop i512500H 3050 4gb i got a bios update today and after updating my valorant is crashing again and again, every5 mins. Either it just crashes and shuts down or it freezes , so i have to press hold the power button....
  4. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  5. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  6. File Explorer Crashing again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Crashing again and again: Hello, My File Explorer is crashing again and again, even after restarting the computer. I even switched off my laptop completely and started again... Still the problem couldn't get solved and file explorer is crashing again. So Kindly help me with this issue....
  7. taskhostw.exe crashing almost everyday

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskhostw.exe crashing almost everyday: Origen Host Process for Windows Tasks Resumen Dejó de funcionar Fecha ‎12/‎02/‎2021 22:15 Estado Informe enviado Descripción Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\Windows\System32\taskhostw.exe Firma del problema Nombre de evento de problema: APPCRASH...
  8. (Almost) All Programs Crash

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Almost) All Programs Crash: This started about 2 weeks ago. After a restart, it will work fine for a few hours then all of a sudden, whatever program I am in, the screen goes black for a few seconds and all open programs, except for chrome, crash. And I can't get them to run again until I restart....
  9. Browser crashing again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browser crashing again and again: Google chrome isn't working and keep on crashing it started after the new windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-crashing-again-and-again/9a973f9e-e3d4-4bfd-8ed0-1fe4e66b7386
  10. minecraft crashes again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft crashes again: Microsoft Windows version 1809OS Build 17763.437 now for the error message: ## A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:## EXCEPTION_ILLEGAL_INSTRUCTION 0xc000001d at pc=0x00000000773c5d54, pid=9704, tid=8580## JRE version: JavaTM SE Runtime...