Windows 10: Almost daily BSoD appears

Discus and support Almost daily BSoD appears in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I've attached a log file hoping someone would be kind enough to view it and help find a solution to this vexing problem of BSoD. Windows 21h1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by racepro, Jul 8, 2021.

1. racepro Win User

Almost daily BSoD appears

Hello, I've attached a log file hoping someone would be kind enough to view it and help find a solution to this vexing problem of BSoD. Windows 21h1 Much obliged Thank You Ian

:)

racepro, Jul 8, 2021

2. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jul 8, 2021
  4. mzaccone Win User

mzaccone, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Almost daily BSoD appears - Similar Threads - Almost daily BSoD

2. Almost daily BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost daily BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69: This seems to occur randomly, but it usually likes to happen when im closing a game or if I tab out.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1so08NhilE2H4tUmRucCJczYceFf22I9O/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Almost daily BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost daily BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69: This seems to occur randomly, but it usually likes to happen when im closing a game or if I tab out.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1so08NhilE2H4tUmRucCJczYceFf22I9O/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Almost daily BSOD ntkrnlmp.exe nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.: Hi!I'll admit I'm kind of at my wit's end. I'm no tech wiz but I know my way around a computer.I've been experiencing for a few weeks now almost daily BSODs with different stpo codes today it happened twice!I copied the minidumps in a zip here's the...
  6. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.: Hi!I'll admit I'm kind of at my wit's end. I'm no tech wiz but I know my way around a computer.I've been experiencing for a few weeks now almost daily BSODs with different stpo codes today it happened twice!I copied the minidumps in a zip here's the...
  7. Almost daily BSODs with different stop codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Random BSODs almost daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  9. Random BSODs almost daily

Random BSODs almost daily: Hey, so randomly when I am gaming, watching YouTube and things like that I will randomly BSOD, with the error in the event viewer A fatal hardware error has occurred. A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check...
  10. Almost Daily Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Almost Daily Activation: My windows 10 home version 1909 64bit is causing me grief! I upgraded from a genuine windows 7 not long after windows 10 became available. Everything has been perfect until a few weeks ago when it displayed that it was no longer activated. I ran the troubleshoot on the...