Windows 10: Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work.

Discus and support Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello! Then i booted my computer almost every Microsoft app doesnt work. I checked in Microsoft Store theres a lot of updates for Miscrosft apps. I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Andrius Čes, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work.

Hello!

Then i booted my computer almost every Microsoft app doesnt work. I checked in Microsoft Store theres a lot of updates for Miscrosft apps. I clicked update button but "My Phone" and "Mobile data plans" and it is stuck for like 10 minutes

Best regards,

Andrius

:)

Andrius Čes, Mar 9, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

microsoft windows store doesnt work properly

We suggest resetting your Windows store to help with your issue. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on Cortana search box then press Enter.
    • Click on Apps.
    • On the Search this list box, type in Store.
    • Click on Store then click on Advance options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know if this works for you.

John Fer, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work.

New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work.

1. Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work. - Similar Threads - Almost every Microsoft

2. Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right: Today windows forced 22h2 on my computer, again. And it still slows everything down by alot 5-10times. Atleast i already know how to undo it, but also read that for some other people that doesnt work...
  3. Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Almost a year and 22h2 still doesnt work right: Today windows forced 22h2 on my computer, again. And it still slows everything down by alot 5-10times. Atleast i already know how to undo it, but also read that for some other people that doesnt work...
  4. Not working almost any app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not working almost any app: So my apps not working with unnamed error. For example, discord just not starting, then I tried no reinstall it, and it trew an error. I checked install log and saw that it tries to install it to "C:\Users\Lenovo", but I recently changed my username in Windows to "hellbowe",...
  5. Not working almost any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not working almost any app: So my apps not working with unnamed error. For example, discord just not starting, then I tried no reinstall it, and it trew an error. I checked install log and saw that it tries to install it to "C:\Users\Lenovo", but I recently changed my username in Windows to "hellbowe",...
  6. Not working almost any app

7. Microphone not working in almost every app and page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in almost every app and page: Hi. I have constant problems to make my microphone work. I have two, the integrated one with the notebook ASUS x515EA and an external one vía USB. Both been working perfectly till about a month. Now they only work in Discord, but I can't manage to make them work in Meet,...
  8. Microphone not working in almost every app and page

Microphone not working in almost every app and page: Hi. I have constant problems to make my microphone work. I have two, the integrated one with the notebook ASUS x515EA and an external one vía USB. Both been working perfectly till about a month. Now they only work in Discord, but I can't manage to make them work in Meet,...
  9. Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working

Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working: Out of no where this problem started happening. Microsoft Store wont open, Snip and Sketch wont open, Feedback Hub wont open, Game bar, Calendar, Calculator, Alarms, Mail, Camera, everything. It seems like the only thing that works is settings. For store I tried doing the...
  10. Every microsoft apps not working

in Cortana
    Every microsoft apps not working: Hello, past 3 months I took my computer to my uncle to reformat it and when i got it home I saw that he upgraded it to windows 10 but when i tried to search something on the search bar it wont type anything, also when i open a microsoft app for example is windows defender it...