Windows 10: Almost every Program and Windows Programs chrashes after some seconds by opening it. I...

Discus and support Almost every Program and Windows Programs chrashes after some seconds by opening it. I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so yeah i can't open Call of duty: Cold War, Minecraft launcher, FL Studio, Reinstall Windows window from setting. that's all of the programs i have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bradox45, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Bradox45 Win User

Almost every Program and Windows Programs chrashes after some seconds by opening it. I...

so yeah i can't open Call of duty: Cold War, Minecraft launcher, FL Studio, Reinstall Windows window from setting.

that's all of the programs i have tried to opem. Chrome works since im typing here right now. i dont know if any of the programs chrashing have anything in common. So i wanted to reinnstall windows from the settings app and i cant even choose how i want to reinstall windows without it crashing. i have tried using these commands at cmd:

sfc /scannow

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    DISM.exe /online /cleanup-image /startcomponentcleanup

everthing was tottaly fine, no errors found.

so is there another way to reinstall windows or do you have any idea waht this could be.

this just happened randomly. A friend borrowed my pc for like 5 min but he justr wanted to play something on it. he's really bad at computers so i know he would do something on purpose. i heard him pressing my whole keyboard like beacuse of raging but still taht dosen't make sense how he could destroy windows.

here's my pc specs: annnnnnnnndd my specs program wont load either.....

i've got a:

AMD rx 5400

Intel I5... 10th core something

2 sticks of 8 gigs of ram

i can't remember my specs so good

:)

Bradox45, Mar 14, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 14, 2021
  3. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Romel Ram Win User

Almost every Program and Windows Programs chrashes after some seconds by opening it. I...

Windows opens programs on a second monitor, that is not connected

Hi,

We recommend following the steps below to disable the second screen:

1. Close all open programs.

2. Press the Windows Key + P key on your keyboard.

3. Select PC Screen Only.

Feel free to post back for the results.

Regards.

Romel Ram, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

1. Almost every Program and Windows Programs chrashes after some seconds by opening it. I... - Similar Threads - Almost every Program

2. Almost every program and app closes immediately when opening them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost every program and app closes immediately when opening them: Hello!So I just got this issue out of nowhere that almost every program, app and game I try to open closes immediately. This even affects programs like Edge Chromium, Sound, Notepad, Troubleshooter, Event Viewer and so on so I can't check what might cause the issue because I...
  3. Almost every program and app closes immediately when opening them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Almost every program and app closes immediately when opening them: Hello!So I just got this issue out of nowhere that almost every program, app and game I try to open closes immediately. This even affects programs like Edge Chromium, Sound, Notepad, Troubleshooter, Event Viewer and so on so I can't check what might cause the issue because I...
  4. Almost every program and app closes immediately when opening them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some programs not opening/crashing

Some programs not opening/crashing: I recently got a new laptop and it has been working great. However, sometimes asus's armoury crate and realtek audio console would open but crash a second later. I have tried updating both but the problem persists...
  6. Windows programs open and crash almost immediately after opening.

Windows programs open and crash almost immediately after opening.: I have been trying to find a solution to this problem for a while now. Here are some of the problems since I don't really know the correct terms to describe this concisely.Search bar has a loading icon and then just crashesIf I try to open anything from Windows settings it...
  7. Some programs are not opening

Some programs are not opening: Some programs such as the task manager or Google Chrome refuse to open under any circumstance. Task manager can be opened but i have to press the windows key then type task manager and run it as admin from there. Google chrome stopped working completely and i uninstalled it...
  8. Some programs won't open!?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs won't open!?: So, I just updated my Windows 7 to Windows 10, aaand, some games/programs open normally, and others just won't show up on my screen, i tried updating drivers/Nvidia drivers/Visual C++, turn windows protection off, but nothing. After I installed Visual C++ 2015/2017/2019, one...
  9. Some Programs Not Opening After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Programs Not Opening After Windows Update: Have Windows 10 build 1803. Installed the updates that were released yesterday. Since then some of my programs are not opening, the cursor spins for a couple seconds then nothing. Did sfc /scannow, it found corrupted files. Those were fixed, but the problem persists. I...
  10. Windows opens programs on a second monitor, after undocking

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows opens programs on a second monitor, after undocking: 1.Plugin your laptop to a docking station 2.Connect to this station one or two monitors. (I have connected two monitors) 3.Open on each monitor an app I have opened on a monitor the "Licecap" app , on the second one "Firefox" browser + "RocketChat" , on the third one (the...