Windows 10: Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working

Discus and support Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Out of no where this problem started happening. Microsoft Store wont open, Snip and Sketch wont open, Feedback Hub wont open, Game bar, Calendar,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LordOfChickenz, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working

Out of no where this problem started happening. Microsoft Store wont open, Snip and Sketch wont open, Feedback Hub wont open, Game bar, Calendar, Calculator, Alarms, Mail, Camera, everything. It seems like the only thing that works is settings. For store I tried doing the wsreset.exe or something similar I don't remember it off the top of my head and it said "app wouldn't open" and I need no update. All that happens is when I try to open any of them is that they blink on screen for 1/4 of a second then instantly close. With Snip and Sketch though when I do the key bind it opens it on my screen

:)

LordOfChickenz, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft To-Do app version 1.60 now available in Mac App Store

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jul 13, 2021
  4. Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working

Microsoft Apps are not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Store Apps” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, I suggest you to check if there are any updates available for the apps in Windows Store.

If the issue still persists, suggest you to create another user account and check for status.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working

1. Almost Every Single Microsoft App Not Working - Similar Threads - Almost Every Single

2. Single-use code email from Microsoft never requested, but spamming almost every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single-use code email from Microsoft never requested, but spamming almost every day: Good day, I have a problem, someone is requesting single-use code using my e-mail and I'm getting 10 e-mails in a week and usually it leads to blocking my account by Microsoft because of the suspicious behavior. As soon as I tired to recover my account, what we can do? In my...
  3. Single-use code email from Microsoft never requested, but spamming almost every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single-use code email from Microsoft never requested, but spamming almost every day: Good day, I have a problem, someone is requesting single-use code using my e-mail and I'm getting 10 e-mails in a week and usually it leads to blocking my account by Microsoft because of the suspicious behavior. As soon as I tired to recover my account, what we can do? In my...
  4. Microphone not working in almost every app and page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in almost every app and page: Hi. I have constant problems to make my microphone work. I have two, the integrated one with the notebook ASUS x515EA and an external one vía USB. Both been working perfectly till about a month. Now they only work in Discord, but I can't manage to make them work in Meet,...
  5. Microphone not working in almost every app and page

Microphone not working in almost every app and page: Hi. I have constant problems to make my microphone work. I have two, the integrated one with the notebook ASUS x515EA and an external one vía USB. Both been working perfectly till about a month. Now they only work in Discord, but I can't manage to make them work in Meet,...
  6. Almost every single App / .exe File crashes instantly after launching.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost every single App / .exe File crashes instantly after launching.: About two days ago, I noticed that I wasn't able to start Microsoft Teams and Spotify anymore. When starting them, I only saw the loading screen / app for about 3 seconds, after that the app froze and just closed. Re-starting my PC didn't help and when I tried to re-install...
  7. Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Almost every Microsoft app doesnt work.: Hello! Then i booted my computer almost every Microsoft app doesnt work. I checked in Microsoft Store theres a lot of updates for Miscrosft apps. I clicked update button but "My Phone" and "Mobile data plans" and it is stuck for like 10 minutes Best regards, Andrius...
  8. Almost every single Microsoft link takes me to homepage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Almost every single Microsoft link takes me to homepage: Why does Microsoft put links to online articles in event viewer and then provides no article at URL listed? Why does my copy of Server 2019 have an online resource built-in PS-Remoting during setup that is unreachable on the Microsoft server? Why is it that every time I...
  9. Every single app is greyed out and not working

Every single app is greyed out and not working: please please please i'm so frustrated i've been doing this for hours, every app is greyed out including the microsoft app store itself. ive tried so many methods ive seen in other questions and nothing is working. i tried sfc/ scannow, i tried the powershell, i tried...
  10. Every microsoft apps not working

in Cortana
    Every microsoft apps not working: Hello, past 3 months I took my computer to my uncle to reformat it and when i got it home I saw that he upgraded it to windows 10 but when i tried to search something on the search bar it wont type anything, also when i open a microsoft app for example is windows defender it...