Windows 10: Almost Everyone Has This Problem...

Discus and support Almost Everyone Has This Problem... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I amWindows user for 20 years and I am using this OS for my work, hobby, entertainmentand many other personal things. I have problems since 2015 due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tromick, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Tromick Win User

Almost Everyone Has This Problem...

I amWindows user for 20 years and I am using this OS for my work, hobby, entertainmentand many other personal things. I have problems since 2015 due to Windows 10. Iwill list them all!

1 – Searchby Modification Date/Create Date

Thisfeature added to Windows on XP and this was miracle for me. Because it helpedme to find my files on right time. But what Microsoft did? Of course, they removedthis amazing thing after 15 years! Well done Microsoft! There can’t be a realreason to remove this feature. The only real thing can be “Well, we like trollwith our customers!” Please don’t tell me to use little arrow near to ModificationDate bar on the listings. They are not the same thing and I don’t use thatbecause I always making search on whole folders!

2 – Updates and No Disable Option

Microsoftalways gave choice for updates if they want updates or they are not! But ofcourse, with this Windows 10, everything changed! Now we, customers can notdisable this forever like how we did since 1995. Please give customer right toclose updates forever! I have many researches and settings but these updates forcethe computer to restart. BOOM! My all opened notepads, opened folders in aparticular scroll location gone forever! It automatically updates my driverswhich blews my all settings. I used “wushowhide.diagcab” to fix this problem.For example, it updates my audio driver to wrong edition and result is I can’ttweak EQ, noise gain etc. With that “diagcab” thing, I can put that update toblacklist and it will never update that driver but overall Microsoft shouldgive right for the customer if they want updates or if they don’t want! Weshould be able to close forever or choose to install things!

3 – Latency Overall

We can’t deny that 1607 LTSB is the best version yet! There is no latency andit works flawless like Windows Vista and Windows 7. Explorer is fast, the UI isfast. Clipboard, start menu and many other things open immediately. No latency!But with newer versions, Windows 10 became heavy and heavy. When I am testing allWindows versions on different computers. I am seeing that only 1607 LTSBversions works fast as Windows Vista and Windows 7. You need to fix thisproblem! Some people say it is fixed since 2004 but I don’t see any improvementsabout this. Please get that 1607 LTSB’s basic back!

4 - StupidUpdates and More Bug, Explorer Crashes, More Feature Being Removed

I alreadytalked about updates, features, latency and explorer but problems never limitedwith these! They are always new problems when updates come and old ones rarelyget solved! Explorer crash problem is number one on this list. Microsoft neverbeen able to fix this. Even I formatted my computer many times. No luck! My taskbargets f*cked up. Opened explorer folders in a particular scroll location are nolonger exist. Some programs don’t renew themselves after they being opened so somenotification bar icons also no longer exist until next boot. Because of myresearches, I can’t restart my PC so these program icons can not be reachableuntil I re-start them or reboot my PC. Like I said no calendar search. I closedall updates by choosing metered connection. So I don’t get updates and it doesnot restart my PC anymore or makes everything more worst. I accidently clickedupdate for Mail app and now it crashes after 1 minute. Sometimes I am thinkingthat Microsoft chooses me for their psychologic tests. Oh! By the way, thatmail app problem exists on everyone’s computer. At least I can see it fromcomments on the internet and on the reviews. Reset the app 3 times but no fix!

5- Skin,Themes and UI

I thinkeveryone can agree about this. I mean who does not like Vista or 7’s UI and skin?It is fresh, luxe, nice, smooth! But Windows 10? It is box! Just box like 50stelevisions! Ugly as hell! Even Classic Shell is sexier than this ugly sh*t!Please god damn get back the Aero, Classic Shell and other Personalizationsettings! My job, my life is on computers! Unfortunately, I have to look screenmore than 8 hours and Windows 10 gives me depression. I never see somethingthis ugly since Windows BOB! I don’t want to use programs for getting back theold start menu, Aero or other things. They are not official and they are justmasking with their codes. It makes Windows 10 more heavier! It is already heavyafter all this updates! Get start menu and other things back! At least give us choicelike how you gave us choice on other Windows’! I really would like to see that filetransfer animation of Vista or 7 again!

6 – Control Panel and Settings War!

I am really glad that I did not update my computer to 20H2 update. Clearly, wecan see that, they are trying to remove Control Panel which is another scandal.It reminds me how they tried to remove start menu on Windows 8. Because they wantedtablet market share. Instead of releasing another version, they just f*cked up!Right now they are trying to slide in slowly with lube instead of pushing hard!I really don’t like this settings thing. Okay, you are trying to makeeverything easier for everyone but it just does not help! You can see it fromtech scammers earnings! There will be always people who will be ripped off. Atleast hold your old customers! Our children already use Windows because of usbut hey! We are not died yet!

7 - Microsoft Doesn’t Care Users!

Indeed,they are not! If they were caring their users. There would not be this much problem.I am seeing a lot of problems on this forum and they are really more than oldcreated threads. Microsoft should ask himself “Where we do wrong?” You don’t listenyour customers not at all! Instead of helping you are pushing your soldierswhich they are called “technicians” on the forum. They are always givingirrelevant answers to problems. Does not help at all also! When people ask forsomething, they also say “Microsoft cannot do anything about these problems!” Butthey can create this non-exist problems with putting their hands to everything.Windows become stripped! Do not tell me about Feedback Center which all 12years old kids randomly sending their “sdjkjfjsjı” messages there. Do notexpect me to believe that Microsoft takes these feedbacks! Already %99 are kids’random messages or hardware-based issues…

Why I Don't...

I believe someone will tell me that why don’t you use 1607 LTSB then? Because Idiscovered it very lately. I am not type of user who formats their computer everytime. I am installing my OS then using it forever. Unfortunately, due to manyproblems I had to format my computer. Even that time, I have not know thatversion. If I want to format the PC right now, I have to backup all my AppDatafolder for my programs settings or other files etc. Not every program usesAppData, Program Data folders for their files, some are using regedit. If I formatmy computer, I need one month for re-install my all programs, tweak Windows to fitmy desire/taste, settings etc. So, all I can do is finish this bullsh*t permanentlyfrom here but I need users like me. Please click “I have the same problem.” orwrite something down below. For example, if you know how to change Windowswithout losing any data, setting or regedit, I would like to hear that more!Thanks for reading!

:)

Tromick, Feb 8, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 8, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 8, 2021
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Almost Everyone Has This Problem... - Similar Threads - Almost Everyone Has

2. Hello everyone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone: I want to ask if its fine if I want to use UEFI boot and my SSD is 512GBI need help : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/fe2946e1-359c-41af-8bf2-a0cfb75c2bd3
  3. Hi everyone,

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi everyone,: Struggling with trying to update windows 10 home version 1909 to the current version, here's the setupdiag results can anyone tell me what exactly what it is saying?: Matching Profile found: FindFatalPluginFailure - E48E3F1C-26F6-4AFB-859B-BF637DA49636 SetupDiag version:...
  4. hello everyone

in Windows 10 Customization
    hello everyone: I have Qustion for you i am doing update my system for 1903 has anyone else been issue insalling it on take super long time help me out pleaee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone/46cf8d9f-73e3-449d-94be-8067e71e5f90
  5. hello everyone,

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hello everyone,: I m using window 10 pro edition.The activation of window is by organization service.Now I m getting the message that "your window liscence will expire soon you need to activate window in setting. I checked my window's liscence expire date its 7 days remaining. Now I m not...
  6. Problems using almost almost all windows related software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems using almost almost all windows related software: Hello, I’ve been having problems with my pc not allowing me to open or access anything like Microsoft Store, Photos, One Drive, or anything like that. I noticed When I go to my account setting it says verify identity, but if I click verify a grey screen pops up and flickers...
  7. Microsoft has fixed almost all Windows 10 October 2018 Update problems

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft has fixed almost all Windows 10 October 2018 Update problems: Microsoft recently released a new build of Windows 10 October 2018 Update with tons of bug fixes and improvements. Windows 10 Build 17763.168 has fixed issues with the brightness control, File Association and several other operating system features. In updated Windows 10...
  8. device issues everyone who has this problem has had NO help from microsoft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    device issues everyone who has this problem has had NO help from microsoft: How can a company like you not address such a large issue. This problem of windows store not seeing windows os and or device it is on from the FACTORY is just plain stupid, lazy, and artifice. "What who me? No its definitely you and or your computer" Don't insult my...
  9. Hello Everyone

in Windows 10 Support
    Hello Everyone: Long time Seven Forums member here, just wanted to say hey to Everyone. I have my dvd of 10 ready to go and hope to install it over the weekend and give it a proper shakedown *Smile 2131
  10. How has everyone's upgrade experience been?

in Windows 10 Support
    How has everyone's upgrade experience been?: I'm curious to see how this past year with jumping build to build as an upgrade, how has it been? Any oddities that come with upgrades like software not working or hardware drivers going fowl? The reason I ask is that I've never believed in doing upgrade installs of...