Windows 10: alot of corrupted files from amd64 after checking on SFC

Discus and support alot of corrupted files from amd64 after checking on SFC in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; As i was trying to fix my pc with SFCI read all the logs that the SFC gave to me and it turns out files on winsxs are mostly corrupted and are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Icychasy, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Icychasy Win User

alot of corrupted files from amd64 after checking on SFC

As i was trying to fix my pc with SFCI read all the logs that the SFC gave to me and it turns out files on winsxs are mostly corrupted and are classified as STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND, some files has unable to repair payload file too, i need help as DISM and SFC and even CHKDSK are no work as CHKDSK blue screens as bad system config in the half of its repair

:)

Icychasy, Jun 5, 2021

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 5, 2021
  3. SFC cannot fix corrupt font file

Windows 10 64-bit. First installed as an upgrade to Windows 7. Then, because of issues with freezing, I did a "reset" which saved my data, but I'm having to re-install programs.

I ran SFC and got the message that it found corrupted files but could not restore them. Examining the CBS.log, the only corrupted file listed was malgunbd.ttf

Cannot repair member file [l:24{12}]"malgunbd.ttf" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-TrueType-MalgunGothicBold, Version = 10.0.10240.16384, pA = amd64, nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch

I have run this several times with the same result.

I have tried DISM according to this article
    System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

but, even though I followed the directions in that article to create a new Windows ISO image, I was not able to specify a source that the command could find.

Not sure what to do next.

Thanks for any suggestions.

RonRosenfeld, Jun 5, 2021
  4. Hong748 Win User

Corrupted ALOT of system files

After accidentally turning off the wrong switch while the laptop was running with the battery out..

The laptop is currently having alot of problems in the main screen but able to boot up and till sign-in area, after that comes alot of problems like a very broken taskbar and alot of black screens.

After running "sfc /scannow" and getting the sfcdetails.txt file:

Full - https://pastebin.com/dNmY2Qdh

Sorted - https://pastebin.com/ULnPfivv

Corrupted Directories Only - https://pastebin.com/TzZM84uT

Hopefully the other two would make things quicker and easier...

Kind of clueless of what to do as tutorials out there just show how to replace a single corrupted file as opposed to probably 50+ corrupted files.

Any help would be deeply appreciated...

Hong748, Jun 5, 2021
Thema:

1. alot of corrupted files from amd64 after checking on SFC - Similar Threads - alot corrupted files

2. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow: this is from the CBS log file.Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.3570, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} New owner:...
  3. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow: this is from the CBS log file.Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files x86\ is owned twice or has its security set twice Original owner: Microsoft-Windows-shell32, version 10.0.19041.3570, arch Host= amd64 Guest= x86, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} New owner:...
  4. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow: Hi there, I'm having a serious trouble here. sfc /scannow finds corrupted files and I was infected by a trojan Ymacco and !BOB in system32. I can't update with windows update and troubleshoot reports waasmedic, is postback false and pending updates. I can't own local disk C:,...
  6. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow: Hi there, I'm having a serious trouble here. sfc /scannow finds corrupted files and I was infected by a trojan Ymacco and !BOB in system32. I can't update with windows update and troubleshoot reports waasmedic, is postback false and pending updates. I can't own local disk C:,...
  7. Corrupted system files from sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Fixing corrupted files after "sfc/scannow": I am getting all of the the corrupted file error from WindowsPowershell folder after i checked CBS file after sfc scan , example of one : Could not reproject corrupted file \??\C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\Defender\\MSFT_MpScan.cdxml; source file in...
  9. Corrupted ALOT of system files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Corrupted ALOT of system files: After accidentally turning off the wrong switch while the laptop was running with the battery out.. The laptop is currently having alot of problems in the main screen but able to boot up and till sign-in area, after that comes alot of problems like a very broken taskbar and...
  10. SFC Corrupt Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC Corrupt Files: Windows search doesn't work. I ran SFC /scannow and there is corrupt files, the log is attached. 23170