Windows 10: Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound

Discus and support Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As above, quite alot of my apps are not giving out any sound I've tried so many things but i cant work it out. Alot of my games are not giving out any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cal_33, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Cal_33 Win User

Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound

As above, quite alot of my apps are not giving out any sound I've tried so many things but i cant work it out. Alot of my games are not giving out any sound and it could seem that it was caused by an update because recently bought games are working fine. However none of my apps apart from my browser are giving out any sound like discord for instance. Plz help

:)

Cal_33, Jan 22, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound :p

cadaveca, Jan 22, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound

Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound

1. Alot of my apps are not giving out any sound - Similar Threads - Alot apps are

2. razer nari not giving out sound only in minecraft windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    razer nari not giving out sound only in minecraft windows 10: ive recently bought a razer nari esential headset. it was perfect but today when i went to my desk to play minecraft the headset was not playng sound first it was a cracking creepy sound then i fixed that but now instead of the cranking sound theres no sound please help....
  3. Help my is not able to play any sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help my is not able to play any sound: Title says it all the speakers wont make any noise but with a headphones it will pls help guys im using Windows 10 home edition submitted by /u/shahed_k2326 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e9fjzi/help_my_is_not_able_to_play_any_sound/
  4. Sound won't play out of my headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound won't play out of my headset: I've tried all the guides I could find on this website but nothing works because my computer just doesn't seem to even realize my headset is plugged in. I've tried this with multiple headphones and headsets and my computer shows that the Mic in all of them is connected but...
  5. There is no sound coming out of my headphones

There is no sound coming out of my headphones: My speakers are working but my headphones do not seem to have sound playing through. It used to play sound just an hour ago but all of a sudden the sound stopped working...
  6. After a virus alot of png or any almost all not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After a virus alot of png or any almost all not working: so after an trojan virus got me this one did this: for example Pic.png and the adds this Pic.png.pdff then after that when i remove the ".pdff" then try to run it this happens: "Pic.png It looks like we don't support this file format." and i don't what do cuz all my...
  7. my internet is going slow alot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my internet is going slow alot: my router is fine as I have restarted it, there is no problems with that but recently when I go on google chrome or Microsoft edge, It just seems to go slow, I did a troubleshoot on the connection and it said it didn't identify any issues, so what is the problem?...
  8. Any YouTuber's out there?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any YouTuber's out there?: A curiosity I've noticed with YT (YouTube). If you go to any YT video and place your mouse cursor within a 1/2" of the top inner border and then scroll with the mouse wheel you'll see the area darken and a number appear, usually it's 100. If I scroll backwards with the wheel...
  9. Sound does not come out of my pc

Sound does not come out of my pc: I have a problem, I tried everything, nothing rely worked. My PC doesent recognize my headset or my speakers. Whatever I plug in my ports it doesent work. Is the problem with the ports or something in the PC I need answers it has been like this since the last update on my...
  10. No sound on my PC with any media player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No sound on my PC with any media player: Why won't mp3 or mp4 files play on my Windows 10 PC in Media Player (Windows encountered an error opening this file)? The files open in other media players with no sound and iTunes plays the mp3s without any problem. And yes, my speakers are at 100%. Everything used to work...