Windows 10: Alot of problems. HELP

Discus and support Alot of problems. HELP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10 PRO.I am not sure where to start, but for the last few weeks I have been having more problems. Sometimes when I click on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by N7AS, Nov 7, 2020.

1. N7AS Win User

Alot of problems. HELP

I am running Windows 10 PRO.I am not sure where to start, but for the last few weeks I have been having more problems. Sometimes when I click on a program on my task bar nothing happens, This is for all items on my task bar. When I am able to open something like Microsoft Edge, when it comes up, I can't click on another tab. I wait for awhile and it works. I also use Avast Secure Browser same thing. I use Microsoft 365 and when I can bring up Outlook, if I click on an email, it seems like I had clicked the right mouse button. When I use the arrow keys to select an item it seems to work ok for at least a minute. I can't count how many times I had to go to the Task Manager and end Outlook or even Edge. This is driving me nuts. I feel like buying a 10 pound sledge and killing this PC forever.Is there some FREE diagnostic program that I can use to try and fix this piece of crap?

:)

N7AS, Nov 7, 2020
  2. Callender Win User

Having alot of Problems with Windows Time need help

Follow zbook's advice:

I can't see you screenshot completely as the top is cut off.

You mean time screwed up after following my suggestion?

Callender, Nov 7, 2020
  3. Hoolm Win User

NO I did as u mentioned the clock works fine
    it just did not change to the correct time even after choosing the international u told me to choose
    then i hit SYN Now and still did not change to the correct time

Hoolm, Nov 7, 2020
  4. Alot of problems. HELP

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 7, 2020
Thema:

Alot of problems. HELP

1. Alot of problems. HELP - Similar Threads - Alot problems HELP

2. I have alot of Problems on my computer at the moment

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have alot of Problems on my computer at the moment: I have a few problems. I will list them below and maybe somebody can help me?.Windows update menu not loading.Windows update troubleshooter stuck on checking for pending restart. Microsoft store apps stuck on starting downloadI have restarted my computer and followed many...
  3. I have alot of Problems on my computer at the moment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have alot of Problems on my computer at the moment: I have a few problems. I will list them below and maybe somebody can help me?.Windows update menu not loading.Windows update troubleshooter stuck on checking for pending restart. Microsoft store apps stuck on starting downloadI have restarted my computer and followed many...
  4. I have alot of Problems on my computer at the moment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Technical help, alot is wrong

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical help, alot is wrong: Ok so to start I have a Dell inspiron 3847, i5 4460 12 gb of ram and a 1050 ti. A few months back I realized that the computer won't load aorus engine anymore, and powershell v1.0 would pop up then disappear apon start up. As well as windows update telling me "something was...
  6. Technical help, alot is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Technical help, alot is wrong: Ok so to start I have a Dell inspiron 3847, i5 4460 12 gb of ram and a 1050 ti. A few months back I realized that the computer won't load aorus engine anymore, and powershell v1.0 would pop up then disappear apon start up. As well as windows update telling me "something was...
  7. Technical help, alot is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Having alot of Problems with /Windows Time/ need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having alot of Problems with /Windows Time/ need help: Ok so the only thing i can think of is some how from my upgrade my Time has changed and it is causing me alot of trouble with online gaming so i changed all the settings back and forth rebooted several time and still no luck please Look [img] - - - Updated - - -...
  9. Alot of problems after the windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Alot of problems after the windows update: Ok, a few weeks ago i found out that my defragment and optimize windows tool cant be open after the windows auto update upon shut down. Then the windows defender cannot be update , cannot scan computer and also cannot even turn on real time protection. And now is showing of...
  10. HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP ME I CANT do alot of tings: event log errors I have 4445 application log errors, 50 security log errors 0 setup log errors 2780 system log errors please help me with this you must have an expert on this I cant find anything on the internet to help me with this. 86813