Windows 10: Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly.

Discus and support Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my ASUS K53Sc laptop's 'D' KEY isn't typing. As 'D' is an essential key for typing, I request a good answer as soon as possible.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hirudyadivyanjalee, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly.

Hi, my ASUS K53Sc laptop's 'D' KEY isn't typing. As 'D' is an essential key for typing, I request a good answer as soon as possible.

:)

hirudyadivyanjalee, Aug 4, 2019

2. Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly.

Hi, my ASUS K53Sc laptop's 'D' KEY isn't typing. As 'D' is an essential key for typing, I request a good answer as soon as possible.

hirudyadivyanjalee, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly.

Dear Sir,

answer for 1st question - no.

answer for second question - yes, that's how I even type this reply with 'D' key.

line number 10 makes me troubled, sir. I don't know if I delete, it will barrier me to type. Because, I followed 9th line and I do have only PS/2 keyboard. no other ones. Thank you for your kind support.

Sincerely,

Hirudya divyanjalee,

Sri Lanka.

hirudyadivyanjalee, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly.

Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. My name is Angelo and I am an Independent Adviser on here.

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode or from a Linux live environment and dee if the "D" key works?

It could be your keyboard is broken.

Please keep us posted

Regards

Angelo

Angelo B37., Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly.

1. Alphabet 'D' key is not typing properly. - Similar Threads - Alphabet 'D' key

2. Can't type alphabets in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type alphabets in safe mode: When I try to boot in safe mode, I'm prompted to enter BitLocker's recovery key for each drive during restarting. I can only type numbers but cannot type any alphabet letters. This happens both on the laptop and the external keyboard. I'd rather not turn off BitLocker just...
  3. Can't type alphabets in safe mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't type alphabets in safe mode: When I try to boot in safe mode, I'm prompted to enter BitLocker's recovery key for each drive during restarting. I can only type numbers but cannot type any alphabet letters. This happens both on the laptop and the external keyboard. I'd rather not turn off BitLocker just...
  4. Can't type alphabets in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. my alphabets are not working while typing the password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my alphabets are not working while typing the password: my alphabets are not working while typing the password and my virtual keyboard is also unable to type any alphabets.only numbers are working nothing else.prior to the problem i was installing a game but due to power issues my pc got switched off in between the process.windows...
  6. Cannot type ` or ~ properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot type ` or ~ properly: As the title says I cannot type that key properly, need 2 strokes to update the screen with 2 of the symbols instead of 1 , making it sometimes annoying to type submitted by /u/NumedNoob [link] [comments]...
  7. Keyboard not typing properly

Keyboard not typing properly: I have a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard that was working fine up to earlier today August 21. Now it's possessed such that it doesn't type letters/characters properly. For instance if I hit the f key somehow 5f5 gets typed out. Went through some troubleshooting steps...
  8. Sort files and folders of different type alphabetically

in Windows 10 Support
    Sort files and folders of different type alphabetically: Is there a way of sorting different types and folders alphabetically together in a folder? For example :- Folder Name A PDF Name A Folder Name B PDF Name B At the moment W10 would sort these as,even though I have only checked name in the sort by field :- Folder Name A...
  9. "D" key on keyboard not working properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "D" key on keyboard not working properly: Originally posted to r/keyboards but I need all the help I can get. Hi, After an hour of playing dota, my keyboard letter "d" went mad. When I press it, it does multiple actions: types weqbvrtx, turns on/off caps lock, and right clicks at the same time. I have tried to...
  10. Keypad typing some alphabet twice

Keypad typing some alphabet twice: After upgrading from win 7 to win 10, i'm facing issue while typing on laptop keypad. Some keys (mainly q, t, u, p, j) are repeating alphabet twice. There was no problem when i was using win 7. I'm attaching text document in which i have pressed key single time only but...