Windows 10: Alphabetic alignment

Discus and support Alphabetic alignment in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My folder read from Z to A how do I reverse them. I use Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dodelish, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Dodelish Win User

Alphabetic alignment

My folder read from Z to A how do I reverse them. I use Windows 10

:)

Dodelish, Jul 27, 2021
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Mr Ed Win User
    App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

Hi, all. I'm looking for a program, similar to wordpad, that can put all the items listed in alphabetical order. I already have Open office installed, but there's no option that I can find in that program that has the capability I'm looking for. I've looked around on the Net, but so far haven't come up with anything. I prefer a free program because it would only be used on rare occasions. Someone on another forum suggested Alphabetizer, which I tried, but found unsatisfactory .Any suggestions? Thanks.

Mr Ed, Jul 27, 2021
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Alphabetic alignment

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

Alphabetic alignment [​IMG]

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

Thema:

Alphabetic alignment

1. Alphabetic alignment - Similar Threads - Alphabetic alignment

2. Keyboard is not working when typing the password with alphabet in Windows 11 HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is not working when typing the password with alphabet in Windows 11 HP Laptop: Hello IT professionals,My password consists of alphabet and numeric. However, whenever I enter my password to open my laptop, the keyboard for alphabet is not working but for the numerical it is working. I know my password, so what I did, I tried to open the laptop by...
  3. Keyboard is not working when typing the password with alphabet in Windows 11 HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard is not working when typing the password with alphabet in Windows 11 HP Laptop: Hello IT professionals,My password consists of alphabet and numeric. However, whenever I enter my password to open my laptop, the keyboard for alphabet is not working but for the numerical it is working. I know my password, so what I did, I tried to open the laptop by...
  4. How to sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?

How to sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?: How do we sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?I think it used to be called Groove Music?If I have a playlist of 200 mp3 files from a lecture series in a random order as they are when added from a folder, the only way that I can see to reorder...
  5. How to sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?: How do we sort a playlist alphabetically in the new Windows 11 Media Player?I think it used to be called Groove Music?If I have a playlist of 200 mp3 files from a lecture series in a random order as they are when added from a folder, the only way that I can see to reorder...
  6. Can't type alphabets in safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't type alphabets in safe mode: When I try to boot in safe mode, I'm prompted to enter BitLocker's recovery key for each drive during restarting. I can only type numbers but cannot type any alphabet letters. This happens both on the laptop and the external keyboard. I'd rather not turn off BitLocker just...
  7. Can't type alphabets in safe mode

Can't type alphabets in safe mode: When I try to boot in safe mode, I'm prompted to enter BitLocker's recovery key for each drive during restarting. I can only type numbers but cannot type any alphabet letters. This happens both on the laptop and the external keyboard. I'd rather not turn off BitLocker just...
  8. Can't type alphabets in safe mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Change the alphabetical order for sorting folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the alphabetical order for sorting folders: Hi y'allIs it possible to change the alphabetical order a folder is sorted?Currently it sorts like:ABCD etc.What I need is a way to change the order like:DABC etc. If it isn't possible natively, could it be done by a custom desktop.ini file? Or would I need another file...
  10. Change the alphabetical order for sorting folders

Change the alphabetical order for sorting folders: Hi y'allIs it possible to change the alphabetical order a folder is sorted?Currently it sorts like:ABCD etc.What I need is a way to change the order like:DABC etc. If it isn't possible natively, could it be done by a custom desktop.ini file? Or would I need another file...