Windows 10: Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update

Discus and support Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a trust mouse with dongle, and everytime I plug it in my HP Zbook Studio G3 it clicks the mouse at random intervals.Easy fix: update the driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by The_Gingerjam, Feb 28, 2024.

1. Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update

I have a trust mouse with dongle, and everytime I plug it in my HP Zbook Studio G3 it clicks the mouse at random intervals.Easy fix: update the driver. I saw that there indeed was a driver update for Alps Electric - HID, which is for mouse, but every time I update it, it still just shows up in: Settings -> Windows Update -> Advanced Options -> Optional Updates, even when I restart and try to update it again.I tried to delete and reinstall it in the device manager, but it still doesn't seem to work. I also don't get any errors. How would I fix this?Thank you!

:)

The_Gingerjam, Feb 28, 2024

2. Optinal Update (Alps Electric, HIDClass, v1.0.0.13) not installing.

We have several Windows 10 Pro machines that offer to install the optional update Alps Electric - HIDClass - 4/6/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.13, but dispite repeated attempts to download and install the update it never appears to complete and does not report
    any reason for the failure on screen. Has anyone else experienced this and discovered why it does not install?

d22e4ab3-a74b-4d44-80c2-e54183d67ade, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Rudyboy Win User
    Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi Eeshwar,

Thanks for getting back to me. I ran the Windows Update troubleshooter first. I selected run as Administrator and it told me that the updater needed to be reconfigured. So I let it do that. After it completed, I opened the updater and it told me that the
    system is up to date.

Next I opened the Device Manager to see what happened with the pending drivers. The Alps driver had been replaced by the Synaptics and in the printer section the Canon is listed as an unknown device.

The Touchpad was still using the Alps driver btw because it was loaded already and I did not reboot yet. The device status of the touchpad: works ok and a reboot is required. So I rebooted. (In the update history I have the Synaptics driver updated today
    and the Canon even twice today.)

Next I uninstalled and removed the ALPs driver and the Synaptics driver and installed the Alps driver as suggested by selecting search my computer and selecting the required driver and rebooted.

After the reboot the touchpad still uses the Alps driver so at first glance the problem seems solved, but it is not because in the Windows Updater I have 2 pending updates again the Synaptics driver and the Cannon driver.

So let me know what else I can do.

Thanks

Rudyboy, Feb 28, 2024
  4. BetoLP Win User

Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update

1. Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update - Similar Threads - Alps Electric HIDClass

2. Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alps Electric HIDClass Driver doesn't update: I have a trust mouse with dongle, and everytime I plug it in my HP Zbook Studio G3 it clicks the mouse at random intervals.Easy fix: update the driver. I saw that there indeed was a driver update for Alps Electric - HID, which is for mouse, but every time I update it, it...
  3. What's the ALPS Electric HIDClass 04/06/2017 1.0.0.13 optional driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's the ALPS Electric HIDClass 04/06/2017 1.0.0.13 optional driver?: Can someone please explain to me what this driver does and if i need it or not? Thanks:D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-alps-electric-hidclass-04062017-10013/b8898a59-44bf-4eea-aa57-03a1bf2ac676
  4. What's the ALPS Electric HIDClass 04/06/2017 1.0.0.13 optional driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the ALPS Electric HIDClass 04/06/2017 1.0.0.13 optional driver?: Can someone please explain to me what this driver does and if i need it or not? Thanks:D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-the-alps-electric-hidclass-04062017-10013/b8898a59-44bf-4eea-aa57-03a1bf2ac676
  5. What's the ALPS Electric HIDClass 04/06/2017 1.0.0.13 optional driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Murder In The Alps - Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Murder In The Alps - Update: I have been playing Murder in the Alps for a while. But today when I started it up, I got the message "To continue playing you need to update the game." So I click "Update", and it goes to the Microsoft store, where the only option is "Play" there is no "Update" option. I...
  7. Optinal Update Alps Electric, HIDClass, v1.0.0.13 not installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Optinal Update Alps Electric, HIDClass, v1.0.0.13 not installing.: We have several Windows 10 Pro machines that offer to install the optional update Alps Electric - HIDClass - 4/6/2017 12:00:00 AM - 1.0.0.13, but dispite repeated attempts to download and install the update it never appears to complete and does not report any reason for the...
  8. BSOD hidclass with driver verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD hidclass with driver verifier: memory. dmp hi:) I have tried to enable driver verifier to check the stability of my computer, and every time I have got this bsod correlated to "hidclass.sys". Some help? Thanks a lot...
  9. ALPS pointing device driver: Apoint2k

ALPS pointing device driver: Apoint2k: The driver Apoint2K prevents Windows 10 from opening, and also from closing ! What can I do about it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alps-pointing-device-driver-apoint2k/ff671ddf-d553-43ce-a508-6f55292aad7d
  10. Alps driver update for Alps Pointing-device keeps coming up

Alps driver update for Alps Pointing-device keeps coming up: Good day. This is driving me crazy. Windows update is supposedly finding this update every time I run WU. Computer is a Toshiba Satellite laptop model C55D A-14E that is working fine with w10 v1809 [17763.292] Alps touchpad current driver is v8.100.303.509 (2013) which is...