Windows 10: Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???

Discus and support Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now??? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was trying to download a game I already purchased from the Microsoft Store, but when I do, it says that I dont own the full game, only the trial.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PreppingData289, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???

I was trying to download a game I already purchased from the Microsoft Store, but when I do, it says that I dont own the full game, only the trial.

Why does it do this?

-Alex

:)

PreppingData289, Oct 10, 2020
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Oct 10, 2020
  3. arassami Win User
    don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Oct 10, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now???

1. Already bought a game, but it now says that I don't own it now??? - Similar Threads - Already bought game

2. I bought Minecraft a year ago, now Microsoft/Mojang are both saying I do not own the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Minecraft a year ago, now Microsoft/Mojang are both saying I do not own the game.: I have my digital receipt as proof of purchase. Why do I not have access? The only thing happening is me being directed to purchase the game AGAIN....
  3. I bought Minecraft a year ago, now Microsoft/Mojang are both saying I do not own the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft a year ago, now Microsoft/Mojang are both saying I do not own the game.: I have my digital receipt as proof of purchase. Why do I not have access? The only thing happening is me being directed to purchase the game AGAIN....
  4. I bought Minecraft a year ago, now Microsoft/Mojang are both saying I do not own the game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  6. Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Minecraft on xbox.com but it's says I don't own it: I have bought Minecraft Starter Collection for win 10, via xbox.com.But when I start the luncher it says I have to by the game again.I have tried to login and out of MS store, on my computer account, on xbox.com, in the minecraft luncher, minecraft.net and sign in again and...
  7. I bought Forza Horizon 4 and now I it says don't own it.

I bought Forza Horizon 4 and now I it says don't own it.: I bought Forza Horizon 4 a while back, I think in January. And everything was fine, just a couple of crashes here and there until now. I started my pc and opened Forza and it said "Forza Horizon 4 is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code, in case you...
  8. it says i already own this app

it says i already own this app: i was gonna download the xbox app on the microsoft store but it says i already own it when i go to click install it shows a circle with a red cross in it it does this for multible other games s well someone please help...
  9. Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says it's not bought but I'm playing it right now and i already bought it: When i log on to anything with my minecraft account even on a different windows account with the same email and password for minecraft it says you have to buy it again but i already bought it...
  10. Bought a game I already own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a game I already own?: I bought a game on the pc Microsoft store, but when I looked in my games, it showed up twice, one saying 'modified minutes ago, and the other saying 'purchased minutes ago. the game is Minecraft starter collection, which contains the game and extras. Is this normal, or have I...