Windows 10: Already have Windows 10 pro OS with lifetime validity and want to upgrade with new pc which...

Discus and support Already have Windows 10 pro OS with lifetime validity and want to upgrade with new pc which... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro with lifetime validity but this computer has some serious hardware issues and I need a new laptop which already... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JiteshSinha, May 7, 2021.

1. Already have Windows 10 pro OS with lifetime validity and want to upgrade with new pc which...

I have the Microsoft Windows 10 Pro with lifetime validity but this computer has some serious hardware issues and I need a new laptop which already have pre-installed with windows 10 home with lifetime validity. Now my question is, If I have to re configure or upgrade my new pc with my owned windows 10 pro. How it could be happen and what is the process regarding the same?

:)

JiteshSinha, May 7, 2021
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 7, 2021
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, May 7, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Already have Windows 10 pro OS with lifetime validity and want to upgrade with new pc which...

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Already have Windows 10 pro OS with lifetime validity and want to upgrade with new pc which...

1. Already have Windows 10 pro OS with lifetime validity and want to upgrade with new pc which... - Similar Threads - Already pro lifetime

2. I want to buy a new PC and install Win 10 Pro. My old PC is has this Win 10 Pro which is a...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I want to buy a new PC and install Win 10 Pro. My old PC is has this Win 10 Pro which is a...: I have the original 25 char key of Win 7 Home Premium that I bought from a shop. I want to replace my old PC with a new one. Can I use the same original key, or would it be a different Win 10 Pro key?...
  3. New win 10 os, pc already has user accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    New win 10 os, pc already has user accounts: I have just had a new SSD drive added with windows 10 on it. my user accounts are still on the pc, just now on a different hard drive than the win 10 OS. how do i get windows 10 to recognise already produced user accoubts? i have looked, but it jyst wants me to setup new...
  4. I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.

I have Windows 10 Pro keys' but cam't remember which is already used.: Like the title says I have two Win10 Pro keys and used one to build my PC last December. Now I need to use the other but can not remember which is already activated. I have used a couple apps to try to find out what my current serial # is. None of the results match my...
  5. windows 10 Pro upgrade transfer to new pc

windows 10 Pro upgrade transfer to new pc: Hello, I have a different variant of questions I have seen people ask. I have a new HP that is 1 month old that is getting swapped out for a new one this week. It came with 10 Home and I bought an upgrade and applied it. Now I have the new PC coming this week which will...
  6. Upgrading to new motherboard but already have windows on old ssd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrading to new motherboard but already have windows on old ssd: If I upgrade to a new motherboard, would it be fine if I just connect my old ssd to it and boot windows from there or would there be complications? submitted by /u/Rocketmanjoey [link] [comments]...
  7. windows to new pc with no OS

windows to new pc with no OS: I am having a pc built but want to install retail on it. Do I make the stick with another pc then install with 25 characters or can I use the empty pc to create the stick?...
  8. Windows 10 Pro+See which updates or upgrades have already been installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro+See which updates or upgrades have already been installed: How can I see which Windows 10 updates or upgrades have already been installed on my Lenovo desktop computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-prosee-which-updates-or-upgrades-have/fd95486a-6a6b-4e28-b6ab-a9bcda5b346d
  9. Windows 10 OS already in use

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 OS already in use: If I wanted to install a different operating system for experimentation, would that overwrite the Windows 10 OS already in use, meaning I couldn't go back to it, or would W10 remain on the HDD in another partition and can be safely retrieved? Thanks . 113189
  10. On startup I have to choose which OS I want.

in Windows 10 Support
    On startup I have to choose which OS I want.: On my laptop my OS is Windows 10 and only Windows 10. When I first bought the laptop it has Windows 7 installed. I then did a clean install of Windows 8 when it came out. This past July I did a clean install of Windows 10. A few weeks ago I kept getting the blue screen of...