Windows 10: Already used product key

Discus and support Already used product key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought an key for an Mircosoft product and when I wanted to use it it said it was already used. And if I want my Money back they said I have to know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheRapidRawor, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Already used product key

I bought an key for an Mircosoft product and when I wanted to use it it said it was already used. And if I want my Money back they said I have to know when the key was used. How do I find out

[moved from German forums]

:)

TheRapidRawor, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Sher Amo Win User

Product key

Hi Megan,

A product key is used when activating a software.
    To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps that can resolve your concern, we'd like to ask the following questions:

• What product are you trying to activate?
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Office application?
    • Which version of Office are you trying to activate? To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this
      link.
    • Are you looking for the product key to activate your Windows?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Aug 19, 2019
  3. AndreTen Win User
    Where is my Product Key if I want to re-install?

Like davidhk said. But if you really want to see your windows key, I would suggest Belarc advisor. It will give you some useful information about your system, product keys of your software is among them (not only Microsoft, you will have listed most of your keys).

AndreTen, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Already used product key

i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Already used product key

1. Already used product key - Similar Threads - Already used product

2. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.: I just got this computer and downgraded it to Windows 10. Now, it states Windows was already active on another computer. How do I get the product key to change it or otherwise fix?...
  3. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.: I just got this computer and downgraded it to Windows 10. Now, it states Windows was already active on another computer. How do I get the product key to change it or otherwise fix?...
  4. Windows Will Not Activate. Product key already in use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Oem Product key already used after windows installation

Oem Product key already used after windows installation: I recently bought a new computer, and bought a Windows 10 pro OEM product key. I then inserted the key and installed windows, with no error. After it was done installing, it rebooted and brought me back to the installer screen. I was confused but I just inserted the product...
  6. Windows 10 product key already in use

Windows 10 product key already in use: I purchased a product key via Digit Brew website and checking lot of reviews on Trust Pilot. But when tried to activate Windows got error which says the product key is already in use on another system.Kindly help here.Thanks,Vijay....
  7. Unopened windows 10 Pro product key already used

Unopened windows 10 Pro product key already used: I purchased a number of boxed windows 10 pro USB 3 products a while back.Installed 4 out of 5 with no issue.8 months later today I started installation on a new intel Nuk product code BOXNUK6i7KYKOpened the windows 10 box sealed in original packaging and tried to install. The...
  8. Already bought Windows product key but unable to use it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Already bought Windows product key but unable to use it: I bought a windows product key in January of 2019 and used it on my hard drive. I have since built a new pc and used a m.2 ssd, I went through my emails and found the receipt for my product key of Windows 10. But whenever I try to use it to activate Windows, it gives me a...
  9. Product Key already redeemed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Product Key already redeemed: I purchased Office 2019 through Dell, and when I try to redeem it and download it from MS I get the message it has already been redeemed. How can I download it I have not yet.? Thanks!...
  10. GroupAdminUnavilable despite already in product key.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    GroupAdminUnavilable despite already in product key.: Hi Guys, I have encounter some difficulties while trying to install Microsoft office. I have key in the product key for step 2 but when it comes to step 3, it keep prompting me "group admin unavailable" and correlation ID. Can anyone kind soul please advise me if there is...