Windows 10: Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help

Discus and support Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have recently built my own pc and am trying to install windows10. My issue is that i am stuck on the “windows could not prepare the computer to boot”... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_Cloaked_, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help

I have recently built my own pc and am trying to install windows10. My issue is that i am stuck on the “windows could not prepare the computer to boot” screen at the end of installation. All of the solutions i have found are for reverting updates, but there is no update to revert to. Any ideas on how to fix this?

submitted by /u/_Cloaked_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_Cloaked_, Jul 18, 2020

2. turn off timer on simple solitaire

Hi,

I will certainly help you with the Solitaire timer.

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to turn off the timer:

• Run the game, and go to the top left corner, and click on the
      game option/symbol [].
    • Click on the settings, and search for the timer option.
    • Select the timer option from on to
      off

I suggest you to refer the link on Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10 replied by DrPepper23 replied on August 14, 2015 and check if it helps.

Timing in Microsoft Solitaire Collection in Windows 10

Please reach back to us if you still face difficulty with the Solitaire timer. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Mayank_Bhiwal, Jul 18, 2020
  3. Hard Core Win User
    Core2Duo E6300 - Overclocking for newbies

Hey HeUeR..

I started this thread wondering if there was anyone willing to help newbies (like me) in the whole overclocking thing, in order to learn how to OC the Core 2 Duo E6300 processor with a step-by-step guidance.

Even though this thread has been read over 6.000 times, it is not very useful (in my opinion) since the discussion has been made on overclocking the Intel Core2 duo E6300 processor on the Intel D946GZis motherboard.

So, HeUeR, could you please post -in a step-by-step guidance- how you overclocked yours, in order to help others newbies and to make this thread more interesting...*Rockout :rockout:

Many thanks and please post some pictures if you can... *Toast :toast:

Hard Core, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help

1. Alright, first timer and newbie needs some help - Similar Threads - Alright timer newbie

2. Alright

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alright: Error Open Page Browser App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alright/6b219c5d-096f-4905-97de-0725e1a03d30
  3. Alright

Alright: Error Buy Products Amazon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alright/5d382e29-dfed-427e-aa99-3e166ef69b9c
  4. Alright

Alright: Error Unable to Create Notes Apple Notes App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alright/49bb0100-73ef-4acd-b159-6562f3abf3bd
  5. some newbie problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some newbie problems: Hello everyone...I am having a "the feature you are trying to use is on a cd-rom or other removable disk that is not available "error while uninstalling some software from my pc. Please help ....
  6. some newbie problems

some newbie problems: Hello everyone...I am having a "the feature you are trying to use is on a cd-rom or other removable disk that is not available "error while uninstalling some software from my pc. Please help ....
  7. Newbie need help plz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newbie need help plz: I occasionally have an issue where games and other files show like a file and an internet explorer logo. Common? submitted by /u/Dullestwillow27 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ivoi5n/newbie_need_help_plz/
  8. HELP NEWBIE ALERT

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HELP NEWBIE ALERT: I need help. I have the acer swift 3 and was told that window is already on the laptop I would just need the code to activate where exactly is the code? And I am really scared that I may have thrown it away. I have kept everything from the box, to what is inside the box....
  9. Newbie need help with NTFS security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Newbie need help with NTFS security: I'm an newbie IT person handling a small business (14 users) network. They have a file server running Windows Server 2019 Essentials - as far as i was informed to avoid hitting the 20 max allowed connections - as part of a workgroup (no domain) that runs their HR System. They...
  10. Alright so i need some help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Alright so i need some help.: Case: early 2015 Macbook Pro using boot camp. So ive installed the newest version of windows 10 and it seems to have a problem, so from the get go i know the display was gonna mess up. But there seems to be no fix besides disabling the Intel Iris 6100 display adapter driver....