Windows 10: Alt + 21 Numpad Key Not Working.

Discus and support Alt + 21 Numpad Key Not Working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm on a Windows 10, and whenever I try to type Alt + 21, nothing happens. It's supposed to come up with "§", but it doesn't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by InsaneDriver271, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Alt + 21 Numpad Key Not Working.

I'm on a Windows 10, and whenever I try to type Alt + 21, nothing happens. It's supposed to come up with "§", but it doesn't.

:)

InsaneDriver271, Aug 15, 2019

2. Codes ALT+NumPad

The part codes ALT+NumPad are not functioning on this PC. When I worked on the other PC all of them were functioning but now I can input just
    ALT+NumPad codes from 32 to 255

John Bunkers, Aug 15, 2019
  3. No Alt codes working

I've found that no alt codes appear to be working using either left or right alt keys. I tried a few things suggested by an answer to a similar question ( ALT Codes Not Working
    ) which has made absolutely no difference.

Other than Alt codes the alt buttons both work normally, likewise with the numpad.

airfixalex, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Alt + 21 Numpad Key Not Working.

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Alt + 21 Numpad Key Not Working.

1. Alt + 21 Numpad Key Not Working. - Similar Threads - Alt Numpad Key

2. Windows 11 - Alt + Numpad codes stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Alt + Numpad codes stopped working: Alt + Numpad codes stopped working today.I have followed all sugested soluions i coud find online, none works.During the day it was working, in the evening it was not working.Have no idea of what might have cause it and have no idea how to solve it.The only application i had...
  3. Windows 11 - Alt + Numpad codes stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Alt + Numpad codes stopped working: Alt + Numpad codes stopped working today.I have followed all sugested soluions i coud find online, none works.During the day it was working, in the evening it was not working.Have no idea of what might have cause it and have no idea how to solve it.The only application i had...
  4. Alt key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt key not working: So, it all started 6/25/2022, my alt key suddenly started to work like 1/10 times, I've contacted the Microsoft Support and they helped me by solving the problem with performing a clean windows installation. 8 days ago the problem appeared once again, I performed a "System...
  5. Alt key not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alt key not working: So, it all started 6/25/2022, my alt key suddenly started to work like 1/10 times, I've contacted the Microsoft Support and they helped me by solving the problem with performing a clean windows installation. 8 days ago the problem appeared once again, I performed a "System...
  6. Alt key not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Numpad #2 key not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Numpad #2 key not working: Ok so there's probably a million and one reasons as to why my numpad number 2 key does not work, lemme rephrase, the key actually works because I input a 4 digit pin when I sign in BUT it does NOT work while I'm just idly browsing. Its so weird. It also works as a arrow down...
  8. Dell Laptop arrow keys and numpad not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell Laptop arrow keys and numpad not working: My mom cleaned my laptop and now the numpad and arrow keys are not working. For example when I press up arrow key it inserts 100 at the beginning, pressing 7 writes 79 and presses enter. External keyboard is working fine. I have no idea what could this could be. And I can’t...
  9. One of the numpad keys not working.

One of the numpad keys not working.: Just today as I was using My laptop, the Num- key stopped working. The issue is not in the hardware as I tried several different keyboards including the on-screen keyboard none of which worked....
  10. Codes ALT+NumPad

Codes ALT+NumPad: The part codes ALT+NumPad are not functioning on this PC. When I worked on the other PC all of them were functioning but now I can input just ALT+NumPad codes from 32 to 255...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alt 21 does not work on keyboard

2. 2019 troubleshooting numberpad 456.0 only work

3. Alt 21 numpad not working