Windows 10: ALT + A makes my wifi, battery and speaker open?

Discus and support ALT + A makes my wifi, battery and speaker open? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Whenever i press alt+a, it opens the HUD the pops up from taskbar, it shows you your battery, speaker and WiFi. I don't know what to do?im in a windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rainico, Jun 12, 2024.

1. Rainico Win User

ALT + A makes my wifi, battery and speaker open?

Whenever i press alt+a, it opens the HUD the pops up from taskbar, it shows you your battery, speaker and WiFi. I don't know what to do?im in a windows 11

:)

Rainico, Jun 12, 2024

2. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

ALT + A makes my wifi, battery and speaker open? pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jun 12, 2024
  3. Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

ALT + A makes my wifi, battery and speaker open? pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jun 12, 2024
  4. Arun B J Win User

Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jun 12, 2024
Thema:

1. ALT + A makes my wifi, battery and speaker open? - Similar Threads - ALT makes wifi

2. ALT + A makes my wifi, battery and speaker open?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ALT + A makes my wifi, battery and speaker open?: Whenever i press alt+a, it opens the HUD the pops up from taskbar, it shows you your battery, speaker and WiFi. I don't know what to do?im in a windows 11...
  3. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  4. My speaker won't make a noise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speaker won't make a noise: I just connected a Bluetooth speaker to my windows 11, and no noise is coming from it. I've tried trouble shooting it, unpairing, and repairing my device but it's not working. I have no clue to why it's not making any noise....
  5. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  6. My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth speaker make an annoying noise: Hi guys,I have got a problem with my bluetooth speaker in the last several weeks. It was wotking fine, but suddenly it startet to make a strange noise, everytime I am going to listening to anything, like a sound file or watching movies. The speaker works, but in the bagground...
  7. Speakers Make Noise

in Windows 10 Customization
    Speakers Make Noise: I am a Windows 10 user. All of a sudden this happens anytime anywhere I am in the system my speakers make noise. Can anyone help with this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-make-noise/f6e9a455-bf0a-4bad-b553-75bfe6c3d42a
  8. opening windows explorer make my wifi lag

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    opening windows explorer make my wifi lag: Hi Microsoft, So I've been getting this lag every time I open Windows Explorer and when I go to send a file to a friend, teacher, etc and this has been happening for about a couple months now and I have no idea how to fix it. I did the SFC scans and the troubleshooting and...
  9. My speaker makes a echoey sound

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My speaker makes a echoey sound: for example when I am typing it echos and I hear it coming out of the speaker please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-speaker-makes-a-echoey-sound/0ccc731a-50a2-4203-9218-989879a180b6
  10. My speakers make a 'cnacck' sounds - normal or not?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My speakers make a 'cnacck' sounds - normal or not?: When I haven't heard a sound computer, or, better said haven't used the speakers of my computer for about 5 mins, they make a sound like 'knack' when playing a sound, especially the Windows Notification that pops up when you get an email. This rarely happens at youtube. Is...