Windows 10: alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it...

Discus and support alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it because of any issue of my os installation or is it how it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JagadeeshBellana, Jun 26, 2019.

1. alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it...

alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it because of any issue of my os installation or is it how it works in windows 10

:)

JagadeeshBellana, Jun 26, 2019

2. alt f4 not working in windows 10

I have an HP Envy laptop with Windows 10, which normally requires you to press the fn key in order to enable the F1-F12 function keys. However, alt-F4 only works if you do NOT press the fn key. I just stumbled across this while trying things out.

Comet_the_cat, Jun 26, 2019
  3. sahood. Win User
    alt f4 not working in windows 10

Its a common Problem. Please press ALT+Fn button together then F4 it will work.

sahood., Jun 26, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it...

F4 Key Not Working

Hi PateR_648

What is the Make and exact Model No. of that PC, that should be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing

If F4 does not work, does Fn + F4

What function does F4 control on that PC, is it like Alt + F4 to shut down an application or Windows, if so, does Alt + Fn + F4 work?

DaveM121, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it...

1. alt+F4 is not working in windows 10. it works only if press Alt+function key(fn)+F4. is it... - Similar Threads - alt+F4 working works

2. Alt+F4 function happens by only pressing F4

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt+F4 function happens by only pressing F4: I'm currently on windows 10 and whenever i press f4 it closes down the program i'm using. i don't think my alt key is stuck because it functions normally otherwise. i think it has something to do with my system or my settings but i don't know where to start. also i'm not sure...
  3. Alt+F4 function happens by only pressing F4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+F4 function happens by only pressing F4: I'm currently on windows 10 and whenever i press f4 it closes down the program i'm using. i don't think my alt key is stuck because it functions normally otherwise. i think it has something to do with my system or my settings but i don't know where to start. also i'm not sure...
  4. Alt+F4 function happens by only pressing F4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4: i want to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-altfnf4-to-altf4/2d129716-bd1c-4dea-9dcd-9d312246cdff
  6. how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4: i want to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-altfnf4-to-altf4/2d129716-bd1c-4dea-9dcd-9d312246cdff
  7. how to change alt+fn+f4 to alt+f4

8. Alt+F4 not working in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+F4 not working in windows 11: Recently I updated my laptop to windows 11, since then whenever I try to shutdown Laptop using Alt+F4 shortcut it doen't work unless I refresh the desktop. Please let know if anyone knows how to resolve this issue....
  9. Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 Tips

Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 Tips: You may know Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 can close windows but when you do to the desktop Window Key + D Alt + F4 / Fn + Alt + F4 can also used to Shut Down/Restart/Switch Users/Sleep the computer....
  10. ALT+F4 does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ALT+F4 does not work: In terms of interrupts ALT+F4 is insignificant. It does not override some applications. In the community every entry I find about it is treated as if the OP is the first in the world that has this problem, and asked to run through all hoops up to inc;luding uploading...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alt f4 not working win 10

2. alt f4 not working

3. surface pro alt f4 does not work

4. alt key not working windows 10,
  5. alt f4 f4 using fucction,
  6. alt f4 no windows 10,
  7. f4 mute key not working,
  8. F3 AND F4 IS NOT WORKINGwindows 10,
  9. what i have to do my alt f4 not working,
  10. what to do when alt f4 doesnt work,
  11. microsoft surface alt f4 does not work,